Do u call ur watch u design a failure if it only get one sync

Hi Guys me again lol. Yall are like this guy haha. Oh well here it goes. So i figure some of facer partners don’t have this problem because ur a seller but maybe u do but I don’t know hehe. My question is. Do u consider your watch a failure if it only gets one sync. Now I am very aware that most everybody loves syncs and followers. We all want as many as we can get im sure. For me its a little different. I here people that maybe been on for some time and already has a good amount of followers in post saying my watch bombs or was no good cause it go low syncs. Well maybe im just noob. Wait lol i am a noob. So every sync is special to me. even if its one. When i first started i really going for the syncs and filling bad when one so called bombed. So i took a little break and came back with a different mindset. where as before i would almost want to delete a couple cause they was doing bad. I did delete some too at that but now with my new mindset i treat it like a painting. Lol In the real world lol i mean i paint with brushes in hand im a artist. I do paint a sell my paintings. I plan on putting some of my paintings in very soon when i fill my camera is right. that’s coming soon but back to why i said this is because when i do that painting done in oil or Acrylic or any of the other art supplies i use its always for one person. One person gets that painting. no one else. so i learned to treat it like that. So i got my little watches that have one sync. To me it has not bombed if it makes one person happy. Cause that’s how i am with my painting. I know partners have a job to do so not really shouting out to them. Just the noobs and beginners. Love for all u to sound off on this. Anyways . Funny thing is one of my first watches i made i published it and it got one sync. So i left or forgot about erased some that had 1 sync and I have learned now that deleting is bad because that one person who might have loved just lost it. So another reason i quit erasing. But that one that was a eye sore like a month later took off and now is starting to shine. Sorry for the long post and thanks in advanced on feed back and how u deal with a low sync watch. Love u all. Ur My watch family and u all rock. To all who got the thousands and thousands of followers i just admire u. Good job and u had to grind to get there. trust me i know. Not always easy to get a sync. if U do believe in the my watch bombed what do u consider bombed. 1 sync 5 sync 10 sync etc? Tell me the number u consider u watch failed. Again thanks to all and stay happy.

2 Likes

I think if you just take a look at the top 100 list, you can see the kinds of faces the masses want and that should get you more syncs and followers etc.

I think now for me, because I have gotten more followers, when a face bombs…I guess it really bombs. As I get more followers, I would assume I would have more chances at syncs, so when they don’t come, I guess I can infer that my face really sucks - lol.

It’s really hard to say though, there is so much competition/so many users constantly uploading faces so quite frankly, the biggest challenge is probably exposure. How long does a face have to “catch fire” before its lost in a pile of other faces?

I just keep going, making faces that I like and once in a while, I get some affirmation by way of good sync/followers/comments from others for my work. I think that’s what the bulk of people who are here can expect in and from Facer…and not much else.

3 Likes

whats the number u consider bombed? If u dont want to say ok … i understand and thanks for ur input

1 Like

I think a Bombed Face is one that gets no Syncs. I have two kinds of faces. A few that get some Syncs and generate a few followers and some that get nice comment and likes from other Makers and some followers but very frw Syncs. I am proud of those. I have a collection that needs updating with Faces that have less than 10 Syncs. But as you say. One Sync is a Win.

2 Likes

I have 5 faces with 0 syncs. These are from my early days. I think they are not too bad. I’ll probably give them a make over at some point in time.

3 Likes

i fill u and makes alot of sense for real. thanks man…

1 Like

yes i have some too one day i might take out and give em another shot… Thanks tom for stopping by.

2 Likes

Perhaps we could all post a Bombed Face here.

Zero syncs. More probably because it is not Free. It is a bit of a Niche Intrest Face :::)))

2 Likes

nice im down

1 Like

2 Likes

hehe there is one hehe and its a sad watch :frowning:

1 Like

Yup Nice Face. I think you did a series of those. After a bit you lose the impact. I have done series of faces. The Last being the best because my skills improved but got less Syncs than the first which should have been taken down. But as you said out of respect to the Wearers I leave them up.

@jnorrell17 I would say, maybe do not take it too personal and dont get “obsessed” :slight_smile:
To gain some more attention for your watch faces you can advertise on the facebook group. Even if not many, it almost always wins at least one curious cat who syncs the face.

For me the most valuable face is one, that despite not having many syncs, somebody uses on regular basis or returns to. Now I checked their profile after months and it says still using it. The Virtual Medic is my example for this.

2 Likes

yours too u posted. its very nice. True on what u said cause some of those did very well but but some are bombing. I plan on keeping the line going just im working the new ones that will have more of a twist too it. Its very useful your input.

1 Like

Very nice. Very well put. I do not face book for certain reasons but yes i hear u. I have a YouTube channel that’s not the subject of watches but i got 67000 views in there so one day im going to advertise in there just been procrastinating but i am going to implement it very soon . might do it next week sometime im hoping . So i plan sliding some ads in there but just got to sit and make some nice vids. just got to do it. Just so busy… lol how to edit i put 65000 but went and checked lol cause have not looked in some time and its 67,767 views Dec 27, 2020

1 Like

I spent Hours and hours on this for one Sync.

3 Likes

Most recent bombed face = 66 :rofl: :rofl:
A solid week of drawing and tinkering

2 Likes

bombed face = 16 in 5 months…another laborious effort

I could go on…lol

3 Likes

Wow And i love it. looks cool to me… im not just being nice haha

1 Like

And its so sweet. Very nice indeed to me…

1 Like