#Dsm# is broken use ((#DWFSS#)/6)

I think we should start a list of all the other stuff that is Broken on Facer Creator . Interestingly the Glitch shows up now on Creator now. Perhaps they are encouraging us to not use it . Like the Wrist Selfies on the Preview Comments . Sadly it is not possible to post an updateable document here . Any way we carry on the Righteous Cause .
Perhaps @Facer_Official will chip in on this one .

5 Likes

If you cant edit it later the better we will have track how long some things are open and unattended.
For example I still don’t know if the stroke and glow features working in preview are broken on some watches, or it has been fixed.

1 Like

Yeah I think STROKE and GLOW on text is for TIZEN only . I have been going over stuff and taking it out . I used it a lot as I had a Tizen for a Couple of years and it look d good to me .
However STROKE works on Some of the SHAPES . I will have to check and see which ones .

2 Likes

#Dsm# seems to work ok in Creator for me.

2 Likes

May Be it is Fixed now . 2 says ago it was fine on Creator but glitchy on the Watch as mentioned in another Post . It jumped at the Second for .03 . which is visible if you used it for Animations .
Here is a test that was Postulated by @petruuccios that Illustrates the Issue Perfectly . I note that it is Glitchy on the App Preview . I note also that it is still glitchy on the Watch .
Thanks for your Input . A few use #Dsm# as a timer for otgesr stuff . As you know there are those of us who know how to get round these things .

2 Likes

On my browser (edge) the #Dsm# still omits the zeros in the first 0.1s
Rusty, you could make your example inspectable or just link the other topic

3 Likes

Oops . I usualy always make Tests Inspectable . Sadly I am on my Phone at the moment I find it difficult to include links to other Topics . I am not very good at that So thank you . See the Cavalry always Turn up just when they are Needed .

3 Likes