Facer Creator 5.1.10 is now live! (New Moon Phase widget & more!)

Hi all!

Facer Creator 5.1.10 is now live and has some exciting new features you can amp up your designs with. There is the new ‘Moon Phase’ widget that makes it super easy to add moon phases to any design. HOWEVER, the big update here is that we’ve added support customizing icon set widgets, which means not only “Moon Phase” but also “Weather Icons”, “WiFi”, and the new “Battery Icon” widgets are all easily customizable. So you can you update these widgets to use your own custom-designed icons! This has already been possible with the Creator using Image layers, but this update should make things MUCH easier & faster - so enjoy! Here’s the full changelog:

Features:

• New widgets: “Moon Phase” & “Battery Icons”
  • Added support for custom designs to icon widgets (e.g. “Weather Icons”)
  • New & improved colorpicker! (Improved UI with a new palette of colors used in the watch face)
  • Watch skin preview in edit mode

Here are some screenshots of these updates:

Customizable Moon Phase Widget

Customizable Weather Icon Widget

New Colorpicker with Currently-Used Colors

:

New Watch Skin Preview in Edit Mode

15 Likes

Awesome update :slight_smile: it will be much faster creating new watchfaces

2 Likes

Wonderful, thanks guys!

2 Likes

Amazing keep up the good job going. This community and platform rocks

3 Likes

Amazing additions!

2 Likes

I did a bunch of edits and now the web-based Creator is stuck while saving. What do? :confused:

3 Likes

@Facer_Official,

What is the ‘default’ Watch Skin, for NEW face designs?

Can this be changed?

Where is the ‘square’ (pre-)view, or has this ‘feature’ been removed?

1 Like

Nicely updated, always better.

2 Likes

It looks like a great feature, but there is no pre set of moon phases in the tool.
Where can these be found?

Thank you for the update…

1 Like

Same as me, can’t save after using new features

1 Like

Hi! The icon presets are in the advanced tab (little rocket icon when you select a moon phase layer)

1 Like

Can’t save at all? Is it happening on all your drafts?

1 Like

Yep, if i just edit something i can save but if i add a new feature like in example the moonphase preset, it stuck saving for hours.
Also if i create a new one, with normal things it save but with new features it stucks

1 Like

Maybe I was misunderstood.
What you name preset is empty, I call it preset, when there would be a content in, which could be edited.
So if I select moon-phase there are no cliparts in it, all are empty. It would be better if there were already pictograms in it.

1 Like

If you open up the advanced tab you will see at the bottom right a set of image windows. These windows already have moon images / pictograms in them. So I believe it is possible to use the moon phase widget without loading any new images - try it and see; if you place the widget in a watch and run the “time machine” forward a number of days you will see the images in the widget cycle through the various moon phases.

1 Like

I can’t save the drafts I prepared for the phases of the moon.

Correction…
The problem with the design recording and pictograms is revealed in the Google Chrome browser. When I used Microsoft Edge, pictograms appeared and I saved the design.

2 Likes

I guess I have found the root cause.
It seems to be browser related. Using the latest version of Mozilla Firefox the moon phases are invisible for me.
Using Microsoft Edge it works.
As I personally dislike Edge this is not ideal, but at least I know a way now, how to activate the moon phase.
The further editing can be continued in Firefox thereafter.

The tool itself is great! Hopefully you find a way to activate it in all browsers soon.
Thanks for the support so far!

3 Likes

@orz0 @thomasleichsenring Are you guys still having the issue where saving a draft gets stuck if you add the moon phase presets (or other new icons presets)?

1 Like