Galaxy Watch 6 Coming Soon

Galaxy Watch 6 (Classic) - The Final LEAK!
Video by ALLSTARSPACE

2 Likes

thanks! kinda like my ticwatch, but must say, I like the Galaxy!

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

I’m hoping for something groundbreaking.

I’m sure I’ll be disappointed.

3 Likes

Amazing how companies invent something people really like then take it away only to bring back later again - Rotating bezel…

Maybe in 10 years time we might get a charger in the box again. but doubt it.

2 Likes

I think Samsung got so many complaints about the lack of a rotating bezel that they were forced to return to doing it. I don’t think the GW5 Pro watch sold as well as they had hoped it would. I traded in my GW4 Classic for my GW5 Pro and I honestly don’t miss the bezel. It is well worth it for the extra large battery and extra strong watchcase and crystal.

3 Likes

Yes agree, I got the 5 Pro as well recently. I have had just about everything before. My favorite though is still the S3 Frontier, just on looks.

3 Likes

Welcome @jaco1301 . Nice Debut Faces . Heads up . If you use the Round or Square Complications you can set it to run any App on your Watch . Including App shortcut. I hide them so the default Icon does not spoil the look of the face .

Thank you @russellcresser ok that is really helpful, thank you!

1 Like

I like the bezel better on the S3 Frontier I had than the Galaxy Watch 1st gen I have or the GW4 Classic I traded in on my GW5 Pro.

1 Like

After having unveiled, today, the GW6 i’m disappointed. I had hoped, until the last moment, for the Pro version. Of course, there is not. In the rotating bezel, out the Pro version.
Major problem is that the battery of 6 Classic 47 mm is smaller than that of the Pro.
It will be hard to take a step back and go back to charge the watch every day or one day and the other not.
Unforgivable.
For now I’ll stay at the window. It seems fate that I only have to buy the odd numbers. 1-3-5…

3 Likes

I agree with you. I was the same with Windows computers. Win 98, XP, sadly fell for the ME hype. Then Win 7 and upgraded to Win 10. I’m not going to buy a GW6 and get a smaller battery than my 5 Pro has.

2 Likes

Hi @mrantisocialguy
Same thought. Waiting for GW7. Lol

2 Likes

I agree, it’s an unwelcomed surprise.

Watch 6 is basically Watch 4 with better battery.

2 Likes
1 Like

6th gen is already 3rd gen that uses this more resource hungry OS, but still gets battery smaller than 1st gen galaxy watch? Where is logic in this “progress”?

1 Like

I see Victoria Song has an Apple Watch on her other Wrist . It is Pointing towards the Camera quite a lot . So She has Two Pay Masters .

I agree. Not to buy. I’ve read in a review in Italy that Samsung will alternate Classic and Pro in the years. So next year should be the year of 7 Pro. I will wait.
2021 Classic
2022 Pro
2023 Classic
2024 Should be Pro. My year

2 Likes

I like the look of PRO better, it’s more modern.

But I like the rotating bezel of Classic.

If I’d have to choose I’d pick Classic.

1 Like

I would pick Pro Classic, if it did not have the infamous OS

2 Likes