GALAXY WATCH ULTRA by Samsung (It's About Time!)

Thank you for sharing. Nice video, too.

And the good news about straps is that the third party manufactures have started to produce them.

3 Likes

Hi @mrantisocialguy
I’m glad to hear that you are satisfied with the 7 Ultra. As for me, I have not yet found a reason to switch from the 6 Classic 47 mm. to the 7 Ultra. In fact, I am increasingly convinced that I will not buy this latest watch. However, following the old saying never say never, it could be that I will change my mind later.
However, not before the Facer problem with the new watches has been solved. I have no intention of using the horrible faces of the Play Store.
One more thing. I checked and saw that the 6 has WOS 4. I have to be very careful not to update to WOS 5.
Luckily I disabled automatic updates. :wink:

2 Likes

If my watch 6 Classic was the only watch, I owned I would not switch to the Ultra either. But I have a Fossil Carlyle, a Galaxy Watch 1st generation, a 5 Pro and a 6 Classic. Plus, I had a second 5 Pro that I traded in for the Ultra. My 6 Classic is my dress watch and I alternated between the two 5 Pros. Now I am alternating between the 5 Pro and the Ultra and using my Fossil as my test watch with Facer. It sits on my desk in a stand as a desk clock more or less. :grin:

3 Likes

Never the less I will wait till all prblems with Facer are cleared

3 Likes

The best time for buying it will be Black Friday/Christmas time.
The price will be reduced and (all?) problems solved.

So, who’s got patience…

3 Likes

For GW Ultra to come down in price significantly, samsung will have to release a non LTE edition.

2 Likes

Or new generation

4 Likes

@masterboyhr
Sounds like a plan

2 Likes