Glass tube effect for watch/battery levels

Yeah . I get it but you Know Marvin is a bit Paranoid .

Marvin needs to party.

1 Like

Yeah good Idea.

That looks great! The whole design has really nice balance too. Your glass is pretty convincing. I think there’s only so much we can do. … But it’s one of the things that’s always fun to try :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, I’ll take that compliment from you all day man! Cheers!

2 Likes

@russellcresser @kirium0212 @icrltd4

We could invite MAG @mrantisocialguy to run a Poll on FB to see if it is working well .

Since I was summoned, here I am. You will find the phone battery poll here: The Official Facer Group | Facebook

2 Likes

Thsnks MAG. Sorry to summon you but Like all good magic He Suddenly Appeared.

1 Like

@russellcresser
Not a problem, it sounded like a good subject for a Facebook Poll to me also.

1 Like

OK for anyone interested in the short-term results of the Facebook Poll on phone battery. Here is a screenshot of it.

Phone-Battery-Poll

I cannot say I am surprised about this. Seems about the same as people having trouble with steps, heart rate and weather.

3 Likes

Whew!! 82% is an acceptable level for me to carry on using it. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks all for the input. I made some adjustments to my “glass” as per @petruuccios and @russellcresser. Gonna toss em on the big board now.

3 Likes

Nice one MAG . A year ago I would say half of the Phone battery Gauges did not work By all accounts . Like @kirium0212 says . I will start putting #PBN# back on .
Thanks for conducting the Survey .

2 Likes

I didn’t have any problem with phone battery level. Always worked for me.

1 Like

Yeah I think it is one of the things Facer Fixed recently . We will have to ask the TickWatch users to go through the tests again .

1 Like

I have ticwatch, and with @kirium0212 HY002 Silver/Blue I get battery 100% for the phone, which is not correct. I did not find any configuration or restriction setting for the phone battery in any App (WearOS, Facer, Mobvoi), nor on the watch itself. So not sure how to get it to work…

1 Like

Were you able to take the WOS3 update for your TickWatch .

Says it is up to date…

1 Like

By ANY chance do you have your TicWatch connected to an Apple phone? If so, phone battery will probably never work for you.

1 Like

Ah! Yes indeed, that must be it then!

1 Like

Sadly, Apple doesn’t play well with Android. And I’m quite sure that’s Apple’s fault just because they have the High Walled Garden approach to their phones and apps. If Facer was owned by Apple two things would happen. 1. Full integration into Apple phones and watches. 2. Android being totally excluded.

2 Likes