Help for new Handsjust like

Hallo to each one
I just introduce myself. I’m new here and i find amazing playing in creating watch faces. Unfortunately I’m not a great designer, so i will need some help.
Could someone of you experts publish a set of straight hands (Hr,Mn,Sc,Center Hub) just like Rolex, JWC, Tag Heuer hands? I saw, and downloaded, hands with arrow,spear,oval shape, but no stright, normal, linear hands. I think that if a good soul publish such a set of hands, could help me and many others. Thanks for your help and understanding.
A great day to all :smile:

Hi, come well, try to see if you find something interesting in the profile of “Mikeoday”
However beware of copyright.

2 Likes

Look at this discussion.

Thx for your kind reply. Unfortunately i already have the hands of your image. What i’m looking for is a set of hands perfectly stightAnnotazione%202019-12-06%20102303 or

. I hope someone can help me
Thx again, have a nice day:smiley:

Thx, but…i’m not a great designer :unamused:. I can use just basic elements of photoshop, so…i hope that a good soul will upload what i need for me :grinning:
Have a nice day

Hi, try here and cut the hands with photoshop.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lancette+per+orologi+png&sxsrf=ACYBGNQnRcWDrWT1EeSjdSnQABzu_Nml_w:1575667779480&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj5p57y-6HmAhXC6aQKHVfxBUIQ_AUoAXoECAsQAw&biw=1517&bih=694#imgdii=IdtTTTKKU6wSsM:&imgrc=5MIGNGtK5vFuTM:

Try these! :point_down:

Normal Hour Hand

Dim Hour Hand

Normal Minute Hand

Dim Minute Hand

Reply if you want something changed.

1 Like

Hi
Thx very very much. Just a set of hands i were looking for :grinning:
Thx again, have a nice day

Thx very much. I have appreciated your help :grinning:
Have a nice day