Help me with these Functions Please

hello everyone, I’ve recently become passionate about creating dials, can someone explain to me what they’re for and how they work, the functions I attached in the photo?
var increment, var decrement, etc…

2 Likes

Hello,
Those are very useful interactive elements.
The official explanation is here

You can put them on the face to make up to 6 variables changing their value by tap on the interactive layer. As if virtual transparent buttons on the screen. Those variables and their elapsed times can be used as tags to trigger changes on other elements, like opacity, position, rotation etc.

3 Likes

@verardi.gianluca Welcome . You obviously realise you have to pay for the update and the faces are published Premium . ENJOY >

1 Like

thank you, your information has been very helpful to me, if by any chance you have any suggestions on how to best use those functions I would appreciate it.

2 Likes

yes yes of course I have the premium subscription

2 Likes

Click on “Community” in your Creator, you’ll find inspectable watch premium faces there that use these variables:

Screenshot 2024-08-20 at 08.31.28

2 Likes

What you are asking is a massive question. I offer you one of my Faces for you to Inspect. You will see that all my work is Inspectable and I have published some simple Tests in a Collection for starters. Yes the Face will be a bit daunting for Starters.
Get yourself going and let us know when you get stuck.

1 Like

This is very broad topic, since there are many different purposes for using these features.
We discussed some already, i rather point you to few threads instead of repeating it all.

3 Likes

Again a nice job of the “cavalry” :grinning:

1 Like

1 Like

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like