Help Test Please

2 Likes

@russellcresser . Inspect is on sir. Let me know what ya think overall.
Thanks
$

3 Likes

That is a very creative way to make a static image “light” up.

3 Likes

Thanks, I thought it worked it quite nicely :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me take the Back off your Watch. See how hard you worked putting in the Fillets for the Inverted Numerals. Great work with the Steps Trail. I hope that one is putting up your Sync count.

3 Likes

It looks like a nice face to me, I have been wearing it to see how readable it is in the wild. Syncs are not as high as I expected, have had way more on a lot less of a face IMO. Timing has a lot to do with it, they get pushed down the page so fast.

3 Likes

Swamped. The favourite watches are those that look like Expensive Real watches. The Users in General are not looking for Creativity. Trick is to just Enjoy what you are Making. What you will find is over a period certain faces climb up your list of Syncs. These are the ones people find Searching. Rather than what is put in front of them in fresh faces or Top Charts. It is not about Syncs but what people prefer out of your collection. I tried to keep mine small but I was taking down Faces I really liked so I have stopped doing that now.

3 Likes

Yea I agree. I make what I like for me. If others can enjoy that’s great, but I ain’t losing money or sleep. Wish I could have thought up this business model though - Another thing people don’t get is how much goes on behind the scene with Facers back end. They really do a good job at overcoming big obstacles thrown at them from the industry. So much of Google and wear os is patched together

3 Likes

I found out that some of my faces have more likes than actual few syncs.
The more glad I am, when I see some who liked actually keep wearing them.

4 Likes

Like the shop I have on Etsy.com: I get more likes on the items than I get sales of the items. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, I like when I check my followers and see one of mine be wore currently. Some have for long time same face I made

3 Likes

Don’t like your shop not selling good, hope gets better. Do like you being on post🙂

3 Likes

Galaxy Watch 4 classic - looks great but the central oval appears a bit choppy. Great work!

3 Likes