Help with Facebook please

Ok Sir, just liked by me. Showed your likes at 11

2 Likes

Thanks - hopefully 15 is the magic number!

1 Like

I hit the like on you page too, I just found it strange, that it had more followers (18) than likers (13).

2 Likes

A “Like” from an FB fan page shows as a “follow” instead of an actual like.

2 Likes

Facebook is still mystery to me. There is so many inconsistent and hidden “features”…

3 Likes

I think a lot of those hidden “features” are ways to follow you in what you like on and off Facebook so they can target ads to you. They always are moving things and hiding things so you can’t change them to prevent them from knowing everything about you. That is why I have totally falsified my birth date on that platform, and all others, that don’t have a legitimate need to know what my birth date really is.

2 Likes

:hushed: You were born on January 1, 1980 too? What a coincidence! :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh, I had to make it even more ironic, April 1, April Fool’s Day instead. :laughing:

2 Likes

I actually know a couple who eloped and got married on that day :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Been stuck on 14 likes for a while now :anguished:

Hopefully it will get over the line soon - assuming that 15 likes is the line of course … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done, but I’m unliking you as soon as you’re in!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha, I fully understand, I would not follow me long term either :rofl:

And thanks for the like, I let you know if has solved the problem…

Still only showing 14 likes and 19 followers - I must be losing them at the same rate I’m getting them :upside_down_face:

Well my Like is staying put, purely because you’re a talented Facer Creator, and a nice guy too :grin:

3 Likes

That’s because you are a stand-up kind of guy, unlike some unnamed individuals would have the world believe.

3 Likes

Well, at 15 like now, thanks everyone. I still can’t join as my page. Maybe there is an age requirement for my page as well … I’ll just have to keep trying every now and then to see if it becomes enabled at some point.

Thanks again everyone for all your help.

Mike, I finally got in. My page has only one follower so that wasn’t the key. What I did was plaster my brand page with images. Maybe that helped? I really have no clue but I can finally post in the Facer Group.

3 Likes

That is cool! How long ago did you create your page? Maybe it is a page age thing …

I think you and I created our brand pages around the same time. Mine is showing April 22.

Mmm, maybe not that then …

When you joined the Apple group, where did you see the option to join as your page?