Hi there from germany

Hi there everyone im Karin or MizzK from Germany. Iam 53 years young. Mother of 3 grown ups. Im new to this and i already love it. Found myself a new Hobby :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Welcome @karinkaiser1967
Show us some kind of watch face. Does it look like you have already made a few watch faces? :grinning:

Welcome @karinkaiser1967

Does not look like you are new to Facer; I guess you are only new to this forum.
Yes this can be an addictive hobby.
If you have any questions, ask. There are some very knowledgeable guys here who are always keen to help.
Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am new lol… Got my watch like 2 week’s ago…

Welcome @karinkaiser1967 ! Have fun and clear your calendar :slight_smile:

Well, you have an impressive collection of faces for just 2 weeks!
Keep it up!

Why thank you … just cant seem to figure out how to add an animated pic … png file or animated snow

thanks for the welcome

Greetings from America! Welcome to the forum.

You have 2 options for implementing animation in Facer:

1. You can use the Sequence object in Facer creator, which can take up to 25 static images to be displayed in quick succession (in essence an exploded GIF).

2. implement the animation yourself using expressions to control the position, rotation and opacity of objects.

There are various tutorials on the subject on this community forum and elsewhere on facer.io.
See links to some that might help below.

If you have specific questions, start a new post in the Support section so that the experts can assist in more detail.

https://news.facer.io/tutorials/home

1 Like

Thank you so so much …:kissing_heart:

Hi Karin,
Welcome to Facer Community.
I’ve sent you a link to a tutorial for creating what you were trying achieve in the design that we discussed.

Thank you bunches Lady. I saw it and picked it up and saved it .:gift_heart:

Super! All of us have spent hours (years?) of reading, sharing, and learning, but in the end it all comes together. Have fun!

1 Like

Hiya. Gary from England…

Hi @karinkaiser1967. There are so many things you can do with Facer Creator. I am constantly amazed at the cool features and functions that I see in some of these watch face designs. I am impressed by your designs. I have a lot of fun playing around with watch faces, but I am certainly no designer. Some of these watch face designers are truly gifted! Most of all, it’s just dang fun to do! Have fun and enjoy yourself! Яʊȿȿ