Hour minute second hands

No I had a Look it is no bigger than my Day to Day face . I inspect the Java of the face . It is not accurate but gives you a relative comparison .

2 Likes

If any one is interested this is my Test .

3 Likes

@russellcresser
I replaced manually the tags…

2 Likes

Do you Guy’s use Creator Beta ? I Just added the Copied Tag from the Documents and that worked fine as well . It is like the Faces are going through Different servers and one is Busted .

2 Likes

I use the normal creator, is there any advantage to use te Beta- one?

2 Likes

I always use the Beta of any Net Based IDE . I just feel it is pay forward for providing a Free Platform . Plus you can see the revision numbers and the List of Fixes . :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :laughing:

2 Likes

I found something very interesting, that I hope others can duplicate.
I found that a face with a text based element with rotational code, even hidden, will not cause a sticking second hand.
Whereas an exact copy without that code WILL CAUSE a "sticking second hand. I am sorry if I am not clear. The two faces below are examples. Both faces were made from blank.

3 Likes

@Zieneth: perhaps I’am to stupid, but couldn’t find the code

@all: I removed all second layers and stared by scratch, without copying :grinning:
Can somebody test it and give me the result?

2 Likes

Sadly with a fresh sync the Seconds Hand is still stuck . It is not Fair .

2 Likes

Thanks mate

2 Likes

Without code sticks for me on my watch . I do not understand why I can not make one of these Sticky Faces .
With code is fine but I am getting confused because the two faces are Identical .

2 Likes

Ok, I loading both watch face, and I do have that phenomenon that the seconds hand only moves when you tap the watch on the one without code.

Will now try to create the same and see…

Personally did not come across this, but all recent watch faces I created were copies of existing ones.

3 Likes

I can reproduce the effect starting with these templates:

Hybrid
Big & Bold
Digital

The others seem OK for me.

3 Likes

On mine if I put a smooth second on Big And Bold it becomes Ticky. But still runs OK. Intresting that @Zieneth has used the broken tag #Dsm# to fix the error. I wish I could reproduce the error I feel excluded :joy::rofl::sob::+1:

3 Likes

Those ones you have tested work for me . The only thing being is the Smooth second becomes Stepped. I am even accumulating a few Faces on my watch which I tend not to .

1 Like

You are right, not the same as @Zieneth version. The seconds hand moves but not smooth. However, tapping the watch face makes it go smoother!

this is weird…

2 Likes

Yes . I can get it to be relatively smooth till the 5 Tap Turns up then that is it . At least I know which Companion app is running . :rofl: :joy: :+1:

2 Likes

i JUST Synced this from a while ago . I actually had a Seconds running in AOD . So I thought I would fix it and it is now Completely FUCKED . I was running the Pendulums with Dsm and converted it all to DWFSS . Well done Facer . Shot in the foot with Both Barrels .

4 Likes

Not sure I understand, just synced it. Runs fine.

3 Likes

Well thanks to the Magic of Mr Zieneth Starr @Zieneth adding a hidden #Dsm# it is working now . Since it is one of my Flagship Faces I like it to work properly . This is the Second time I have had to completely Fix it because Facer Broke thier own Shit .
God know what Inspired you guess that a Broken and Useless TAG would fix Something that is Broken and Useless . Devine Inspiration I Guess. Thanks again . It is a Great Privilege to meet real Genius.

5 Likes