Hour minute second hands

It was an update.

2 Likes

Cool . See I get Mine ( UK ) before you guys which does not make any sense to me since you are nearer the server . I am on 7.0.26_1107301.watch on or before the 19th . I have stopped Prompting them as they are coming automatically these days . Good morning BTW .

2 Likes

True, but you are seven hours faster than Los Angles California is. If they push out the updates by time and date, you will get yours sooner because you would get to the trigger time before us.

2 Likes

Yeah but that one Zieneth got was 2 days later .

Mine come late because my watch doesn’t automatically install them. When you all start talking about updates, I end up checking and there is one waiting to be downloaded and installed. It might be because I have my phone set up to not automatically download updates and to just notify me when one is available.

2 Likes

So do I… Never change a runnig system

1 Like

Ha Ha . I take anything Going . I often Poke the thing with a Stick to see if there is any Action . I feel that A free Platform relies on thier Beta Tester Ha Ha .

3 Likes

“I often Poke the thing with a Stick” :joy:

3 Likes

**WOW!!! That is crazy impressive, I am beyond impressed by what you did with the Newton’s cradle/ pendulum. You are so skilled and creative!!

2 Likes

Ha Ha . Thank you . Can you imagine I Worked the Numbers on a spreadsheet for the different speeds . Trial and error . I wish I was smart enough to do it mathamaticaly . The Shiny bits I did in my CAD . That is the only set of numerals I have Rendered so Far . It takes too long :::)))

3 Likes

Well Russell, I’d say you’ve stolen my heart and mind with those numerals!!!

2 Likes

I have posted them on the Community Before and Examples of how to use them as a Digital Display . I will DM you so as not to Hijack the Topic . It is great that the effort has given someone some Pleasure.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I recently encountered the sticking second hand again. So I did some extensive testing and syncs. What I found was this: #DdL# as a single element seems ( because I am still not entirely certain) to be the issue.
Using instead $#Dd#<10?0#Dd#:#Dd#$ seemed to fix the error. Doing this did not require a hidden #Dsm#.
If any one else has encountered the issue again, please try this, and let me know. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Who would have thought the Day in the month had any influence on the Smooth seconds Hand . It amazes me that someone made the effort to work that out .

1 Like