How is this done?

Hey all i dont post alot but probably should some of the stuff on here is fantastic and has actually helped me out in my designs and making them better :slight_smile:

Anyway i need some help but apologies if it has already been talked about

Deep Space Diver • Facer: the world’s largest watch face platform

There is a second page on this face when you press the touch area. I would like to something like this on my faces, but with the information I want to show.

its a just a really cool idea.

Thanks

Tim

1 Like

You have to be a paid pro developer and use a variable

3 Likes

i have a pro account have var tools etc just still learning that side so need bit of help understanding it

2 Likes

Here is an inspectable watch face of mine. Hit the TX logo to change the display.

Check it out, if you get stuck, let us know…

3 Likes

that’s sort of thing want to do but no idea how to do it

2 Likes

Go to the watch face page (follow the link and open in new tab), and hit the little rocket on the side.

Then you can look at how it is done. It is all about layers and opacity.

2 Likes

okay i will do that :slight_smile: thanks

2 Likes

Always good advice from @tom.vannes :+1:

2 Likes

just looking at the layout i have a few questions but i think understand the idea now once learn VAR bit more think i could do what i want to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t have a pro account, but I’m sure @mrantisocialguy and/or @russellcresser would love to help

3 Likes

no worries I am still learning a lot.

2 Likes

Hi @timsalt . I went PRO for a while Have fun . If you use the Toggle VAR you get results 0 or 1 . Otherwise us the Incremental as Tom has showed you in his Inspectable . Play with the Modulo % number if you wan to show more Layers . Let us see how you get on . Do loads of tests First . When you get in a Mess you can throw them away . When you get a test that works well Label it properly then you can use it as Reference or a Template for your next Fantastic Creation . Despite Giving up my Pro Subscription I have that trick on my Private Watch .

2 Likes

thanks all, used VAR toggle to create a simple image switch :slight_smile: which is actually enough for me it would be nice if I make it a smooth transition but for what i need its more than enough. in the test the toggle is on the nose so pressing that brings up the grey temporary shape which will replace with a nice image.

Now the challenge to add them to this second page

but not on here which will have hands and basic time and date in bottom area

3 Likes

Tim when you are ready we can make Fade Transitions / Dissolve we have VAR_TE . When you are ready we can show you what to do with it . It is very Important that you learn to do the Walking first before we Enter you in the Marathon .

1 Like

definitely i am happy got to the above stage :slight_smile: its already more than done before

2 Likes

Yes . Slow and steady wins the Race . Well done I say .

1 Like

concept for the data screen i will have a play with it tomorrow and make sure everything is right before like you say going any futher :slight_smile: this is going to obviously be a cat one but i am going to make this a blank template so i can easily use it in other designs in future.

And note down all the code etc to make it work of course

3 Likes

Can you post an Inspectable Link for us all to see what you’re up to please? Just look for the 3 balled triangle Share Icon thingy Share Icon 01 and it will give you a Link you can Copy & Paste here, but make sure Inspection is turned on first.

1 Like

that was mocked up in photoshop so could see how everything might look. but this the what actually looks like on the draft its pretty close to the facebook mockup

3 Likes

Looks good . Great to have A Data Back . For me the Text is a bit tiny . But if you can read it easily it is your watch your way . I show you what I ware every day . It is Private and no use to any one else as the Equinox markers are set for my location .
I am not sure if it will Sim On the Web Site but It will on Apps . Center Tap for Data .

2 Likes