How long to hear back?

How long should I give to get a response from an email sent to Support@little-labs.com, before pinging them again?

I know folks are busy, but being new here, I’m not sure about the average turnaround time.

Thank you.

2 Likes

What kind of issues are you having? Maybe it is something we can help with here in the forum?

1 Like

Unfortunately you can’t, but I appreciate it.

Oddly enough, it’s regarding a refund for a pkg in which the designer refuses to correct an issue… probably because he doesn’t want to have to go through all 15 faces in the package to make fixes.

He tried telling me it can’t be fixed, then I showed him a picture of a similar conversation with another designer, who said he’d look into it, and fix it if he could… and he did, and I showed the recalcitrant designer who said it can’t be done a screenshot of the fix.

He then replied, contact Support@little-labs.com for a refund.

1 Like

@louandmaura Shame . I can only say I am sorry and respect for keeping your message civilised and anonymous. Little Labs will get back to you but they are very busy at the moment . Their Business model is to sell Nice Watch Faces . I would like to know the Model of your Watch . I hope this is resolved for you soon .

Thank you.

Whether coincidental or not, I just got an automated response not 30 seconds ago saying your ticket has been received, and a member of our staff is reviewing it, and will be in touch with you soon.

Too funny.

1 Like

Sometimes you just need a little patience with the support team. ESPECIALLY as they just had a huge release on their software. That and all this Christmas buying season where people just got lots of new toys. :wink:

I’m glad they sent you a response.

I am sorry about the issue you are having with a single designer. Most of us are appreciative to hear back if there is an issue so we can make our designs even better.

2 Likes

The ironic thing is, and I think you responded in that thread as well, I created a post just asking if refunds were possible based on a comment thread for a watch face, regarding functionality not working a few days ago.

I never expected that I’d be asking for one so soon afterwards, lol.

That user was NOT asking for a a refund, but was asking for a fix.

The designer… who by the way is this very same designer, lol, so what does that tell you … told him to contact Support@little-labs.com as well.

I blanked out the the names then too in the picture of their exchange in that previous post.

I don’t believe in calling people out in public forums.

1 Like

No, 100% agree, I even acknowledged as much in my OP.

Just that being new here I just wanted, if possible, to get an idea of turnaround time, whatever it may be.

1 Like

I always like to help out where I can. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah we should always try to be respectful . This space is not a Court of Law. It is my Belief that strong topics ones that get the attention of Regulars and Partners have some Influence on Facer. I will give that to Facer you will get a reply on that one . A different scale but try Emailing Google . Please don’t bother to Email Samsung : )

1 Like

I’m sure your problem is not the experience that Facer wants its customers to have. Was the “similar conversation” for the same problem on the same brand watch? Please know that designers have no control over software bugs on Facer’s end. We have to wait for a fix. Meanwhile customers think Creator Partners are ignoring them or are lazy. We are as anxious for things to get fixed as the customer is. In your other topic, it was explained that Facer tests designs before they are published. The bundles also need approval. Having said that, I’m sure Facer will address your situation. They have been very busy this week. Be patient, and please keep us informed of your progress.

1 Like

Same issue, different designer.

Even when the watch is set to 12 hr format, the sunrise/sunset was in 24 hr format.

The first designer when I brought this to his attention, said he’d look into it, and fix it, and he did.

When the designer with whom I’m having an issue said it can’t be fixed, and when I showed him that another designer fixed it, showing him a screenshot as proof, he simply replied to contact support for a refund.

So, clearly he CAN fix it, he simply chooses not to do so… hence why I think that I should get a refund.

1 Like

I understand your frustration. In all fairness to everyone involved, Facer seems to prefer that we refer people to their support team. Perhaps that is so they can keep track of issues that may be watch brand specific.
The bundles are locked so we cannot make changes to them. I don’t know if that lock affects changes to the individual watch faces. There could have been a misunderstanding because of that, especially if the designer’s native language is not English. Facer partners are international.

1 Like

Here’s another example of the sunset time being in 12 hr format by B#.

So, even more proof that the designer who tried to tell me that it can’t be done was… let’s just say… incorrect.

As I said, he clearly just didn’t want to be bothered fixing those faces.

1 Like

There are different tags for sunrise/sunset to be in 12 or 24 hour format. For the regular time display there is a single tag that will display the hours based on user default, but not the sunrise tag. So a designer either has to place multiple layers or code the sunrise/sunset display layers specifically to adapt for the user time format. But the 12H and 24H sunrise/sunset formats display just a little differently because in 12HR it automatically places am or pm which is not present in 24HR. So depending of the design this can cause issued with the layout since the two displays take up a different amount of space. For that reason some designers may not put the toggle in there. My own solution is to do two different layers for each and size/position each a little differently to occupy the same alloted space.

All that is to explain, it’s not anything “broken” it’s just a feature that wasn’t included. So unless the description specifically says “sunrise and sunset times in 12 or 24 HR format” then there is not anything that face isn’t doing that it’s supposed to be.

Hope that helps (or at least is relevant! :grinning: )

1 Like

but yeah, if a designer said it can’t be done, that’s incorrect.

1 Like

This is what all of the faces say.

If one isn’t a designer, just a consumer like I am, one should reasonably expect that all display times match the selected format.

1 Like

This is what he told me.

1 Like

well, that’s simply wrong. The tag #WSUNRISE# is 12hr, and #WSUNRISE24# is 24hr.

2 Likes

but, though he’s wrong about that, it’s also true there’s no claim about it in the description. So I don’t know if Facer will issue a refund or not. (designers have zero control over those things, it can only be through Facer directly)

I’m pretty sure on at least one or two faces I’ve defaulted to 24 hour time for sunset with no option for 12 because of the space/layout issue I mentioned earlier. I was probably using a monospace LCD style font with a fixed size so am/pm would have messed it up. I chose 24 even though I personally prefer 12 because 24 is more universal and unambiguous.

1 Like