How long to hear back?

Now that’s thinking ahead. I have three accounts right now. One for testing Unsozialer Kerl, one I use only on my daily carry watch KB9TMP, and my main account Mr. Antisocial Guy.

2 Likes

Ya know… you seem to be pretty social here on the forums for an antisocial guy, lol.

2 Likes

I’m like the Jedi in Star Wars, I mostly am the light side, but cross me and the dark side rears its ugly head. :laughing:

2 Likes

Many companies ban users who set up multiple accounts.

1 Like

Watch out MAG they might be on your Tail .
By God I would hate to lose the the work I have on Facer Watches .
A Thousands Hours for sure.

Using different email addresses, and a VPN using different IP addresses for each account … Good luck to them on connecting the two.

Plus, there’s nothing in their EULA forbidding multiple accounts; I checked.

I’ve been in IT for 30 years, as a network engineer, software engineer, and CIO/CTO of various companies… I know the tricks so to speak, lol.

2 Likes

So . I Googled EULA . This is what I got.

ROFLMAO.

Uh… no…

End User License Agreement.

1 Like

Most companies like Facer use the number of subscribers as a way to leverage advertising money. More eyes to see advertising equals more advertising dollars for the company. I also have four Fakebook (spelled like it really is) accounts one real and three that are not. This is my Facebook account under my name here on Facer Rusty F. Williams I also have one for Unsozialer Kerl They wouldn’t let me use Mr. Antisocial Guy as a name so I went to Google Translate and translated it into different languages until I found the one I liked, Which is German. :laughing:

2 Likes

One Day we will all just be a tiny part of te METAverse.

1 Like

So do I, but you are about 7 years ahead of me. Unlike you, I don’t “lol” about my experience. I never said that there is anything in Facer’s TOS about multiple accounts. I was referring to other companies’ communities – where so-called “influencers” and “advocates” are differentiated from community forum participants.

1 Like

You seriously need to chill.

You might also want to learn how to write more clearly, because your simple sentence made it completely sound like you were implying that Facer might ban multiple accounts… even others took it that way based on some of their comments.

Are you a shill for Facer? Because I’ve done nothing wrong here, but you’re coming at me for no other possible reason.

I didn’t lol about my experience, I lol about knowing the tricks of keeping my online privacy. Even if I did though, and you don’t…

A) Your point?
B) So, what?

Does that somehow mean that you’re better, or superior to me, or just that you’re wound too tightly?

1 Like

:laughing:
Online_Arguement

2 Likes

Can I say, “lol?”

2 Likes

I would hope so. LOL :laughing:

2 Likes

:beer::popcorn::fries::hamburger::beers:

1 Like

Did you ever get a response? I am having the same issue and it’s been ongoing for 3+weeks now so that’s why I’m curious as to wether or not you got one. Please lmk. Thank you🤪

Sadly, no.

Monday I’m going to start the charge back process.

@mizonesty, I’ve looked into the situation. It’s just bad timing with the holidays and circumstances beyond their control. Be patient. I’m sure you will get a response when staff gets caught up with their email. In the meantime, my offer to help with your watch problem if I can, in your other topic still stands.

1 Like

I’ve never done a charge back on a credit card before, but I’m sure they impose a time limit on how long it is available to you.

1 Like