FACER Community

How to add air quality (aqi) to a Watch Face?

Hello there,
I saw many people using the aqi information in their Watch Faces (for Apple but also Wear OS). Do you know how can I add this kind of information in my Watch Face?
Thanks a lot,
Nelson

1 Like

I don’t think there is a way to do it on Facer.
Not even through Complications.

1 Like

Ok thanks

1 Like

@nelsondos25 are you talking about Temperature , Weather Status and Barometric Pressure . These things are possible . Official Air Quality on a Facer Face is just Misleading . Perhaps you could show us an example Screenshot .

If you’re talking about UV index I’ve been thinking about making a code (not ultra precise). I’ll post it here when I do. Facer does not have a stock tag.

1 Like

@thomasfmal What Metrics will you be using? I can only Imagine the weather Report and wind Speed. Day and Night bit Obcious,. :joy:. Unless of course you can get the number off the ambient Light sensor on our watches. :grinning:

@russellcresser
Position relative to equator, season, altitude and cloud cover. I’ll try to speed up my idea now that I’ve brought it :laughing:

1 Like

Blimey Mate. That will be intresting. So basicaly just from what we have already. I have been involved with the Calories and Total Calories Debate. In the end I give up. Just keep those expressions for my own entertainment.
I have been meaning to do a Mood Stone thing for a while. A User made the sugestion some time ago when I knew very little. Not saying I know a lot now. But you certainly have a few variables to play with.