How to CANCEL / Unsubscribe / Remove Facer PREMIUM or PRO Subscription

I recently sold my watch and I need to cancel my subscription. All the forums/videos I see online do not help. I don’t have an option to cancel my subscription

2 Likes

Welcome and Good Bye . Sad to see you go .

2 Likes

OK, so you CAN NOT cancel it through Facer.
No use in sending “I want to cancel subscription” message to Facer.
Facer’s staff do not have access to your Google account and cannot manage subscriptions.

You have to cancel it through Google Play, just like any other subscription.

Here is the last picture in addition to what russellcresser sent.

2 Likes

And here is how it looks inside Google Play

2 Likes

I’ve changed Topic’s Title to “How to Cancel / Remove Facer Premium Subscription”
because it’s commonly asked question.

1 Like

Hi - just go to Google Play Help it’s all there!

https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions

2 Likes

Yippeee . The Cavalry are Here . Nice one Guys .

2 Likes

To make everything clear:

canceling PRO subscription is a bit different, it has to be done through Facer:

3 Likes

Now everything and every option is covered - users need only to find this topic :slight_smile:

I want to add here that as far as I know- a cancel button normally closes an action, in this case a dialogue box. It would be better and less confusing if the button was labelled 'Cancel SUBSCRIPTION ’ or better was a link with the same text.

2 Likes

One more important thing:

If you subscribe for a year (or for a month) you can cancel subscription the next hour or the next day or anytime you want
and
you will STAY SUBSCRIBED for the period of time you’ve paid for.

Canceling subscription is, in fact, canceling FUTURE billings.

2 Likes

Master Class Bookmarked . Well Done All of You . Fantastic Community . Puts any thing I have seen on Farce Book Shame .

2 Likes

I canceled on Jan 01, 2024 and I’ve been charged still the last 2 months. I canceled via the website because I had the PRO subscription. My credit card is still being charged. I checked google play, all good there. The FACER Website says I no longer have an account! What gives?

I’m guessing here but I think you are still subscribed to Facer Premium (not PRO).

4.99 is the price for Premium.
Check your subscriptions on Google Play store.