I'm losing my hopes and you?

I’m happy

Good for you… :grinning:so am I

Cheers , then

Cheers!!

I’m just here for my weekly dose of abuse. I feel left out.

Your faces are only good for one thing. :laughing:

I’m really not trying to ignite any more anger here, but I will say that man you’ve put a lot of work in to a big catalog of watch face designs. You have some nice work. I’m a little worried that you’re pushing a whole lot of buttons here that could, in combination with your recent Rowlex and Expedition copies, see you get banned. All of your designs would go away. All of your followers (not that you care about that). I’m not saying you have to love everybody and be nice to everybody, but a little patience and kindness goes a long way. Maybe you want to be banned? I don’t know. I just respect hard work and don’t want to see it lost just because of this.

Oh man, don’t i know it!

I appreciate your comment towards my faces but there is no anger on my part, what buttons am I pushing? Because I have an opinion different from yours I’ll be banned? LOL I’m glad to see you follow my work but I broke no rules in publishing those 2. Those are 2 I rarely do but I felt like doing them, so what?

I agree that patience and kindness go a long way, I hope that you and your fellow partners will follow that advice. Why would I want to be banned for having an opinion? Do you want to get banned? I don’t know? I’m glad you respect hard work. I respect hard work too.

Was your comment directed at me?

I have no issues with sharing different opinions. I think it’s mainly the perceived aggression within your comments. It’s not hard to scroll back through all of these posts and see the pattern of aggression. I am sure that you’d posit that everybody here has been aggressive towards you.

The Rolex thing, i think facer has a pretty hands-off approach to that, and it’s based on brands issuing take down notices. I’ve seen plenty of rolex fakes have that happen, and the designer gets banned. My response to that is always Do you really want to risk losing all of your other work because you made one copy?

I dunno man. Anyway, i’ve got a sick kid and need to sign off for a bit. Y’all have a good one.

1 Like

Lr21 you are being baited bro
Facts are theres no conspiracy theories
Maybe theres a reason for your investigative work
Facers cool they know what they are doing-fact
It must be so difficult for them to run this site and hard stressful work
To satisfy all the designers
Just accept that all the people in the comments are trying to help you and give advice and are good people
Accept it try understand
Just let facer do their job and trust in the process - they are
Trying their best to make facer a safe and fun enviroment for the designers
This site doesnt just magically exist and operate the way it does by itself-are you happy with this site giving you an opportunity to create

1 Like

The horsemen of the Apocalypse have already appeared at the top of the hill. God save our souls and brains. Holy Design Athenian watchmaker, save us :partying_face:

Ok bro, whatever you say. That’s your opinion. Let people come to their own conclusions. Try to understand that. You can sympathize with them if you want but not everyone feels that way. Try to understand that. Just accept it.

If a face is illegal Facer will take it down. It’s still there so it’s not. Meaning I broke no rules. I dont go on your page telling you what to design and what not to design. You can scroll back all you want and intelligent people will see that I’m just giving my opinion and you partners acting like you are the Gods of watch faces, if you perceive it as aggression that’s your problem.

Hope your kid feels better.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats exactly wat im saying its difficult to run this site i know they have thought of every possible way to run this site
If the site is perfect and amazing and giving people complain no matter how they run this site people will complain
If its too perfect people complain however they run it this is the way it is supposed to be
Just cool down trust me you voiced yourself its fine they heard you

2 Likes

O you who created this beautiful and wonderful website with a strange name! We, who are not worthy of your grace, appeal to you in the most worthy way. If you have opened this book of complaints (I mean this forum) for us undeserving ones, open the door for us to be accepted as saints. We see that some of us have already become enlightened and are quietly praying for the health and well-being of the people who created this magnificent and impeccable site. Most of us don’t even understand how this impeccable and magnificent website works. Maybe it doesn’t work at all. Forgive us unworthies for asking such questions, it is from lack of divine fire in us, which is present only at you and at some enlightened people, who are quietly praying in hope to make a great watch face design by immaculate conception or divine intervention, we unworthy do not even have enough brains to understand it, and it is hard enough to buy them now, the market is overfilled with covid infected brains.

1 Like

facere in latting means to make or create

Thank you kind man, we are using google translator, which means he cheated us, we thought it was derived from the word - muzzle. It turns out it’s to create a face. So we’ve been making some crap up to this day, with this new knowledge we’ll be making some great new watch faces, as far as we can create anything with our crooked hands and little intelligence of course.