⚠️ IMPORTANT- Galaxy Watch7 and Galaxy Ultra compatibility

Thanks Jason . Is that the Official Facer Brand or a separate one . Perhaps I should go look . Thanks for your input on this one .

It’s really strange that Facer hasn’t communicated about this version, unless it’s abandoning its customers.

1 Like

Basicaly what We are Saying here is Fuck you Faithful Facer Followers with your Expensive Premium Subscription . If you want a Branded Facer Face Buy it for Half the Price on Google Play store .

1 Like

The watches on google play store are completely separate from facer app and they are very limited selection of facers studios most popular watch faces. Theyve been around for along time, but if you have facer premium and a compatible watch, theres no issue. Remember its not just Facer that have reached a brick wall. Watchmaker, pujie black and other similar apps all have the same issue. If google dont come up with a work around i think alot of users will not buy watches that ship with os wear 5 pre installed. Time will tell. Facer are working to fix the issue…just got to be patient

1 Like

A selection of Facer studio watch faces are available on Google play store. These are separate from the facer app and premium subscription does not apply to these unfortunately.

1 Like

So we need to wait… How long?? We paid for a year. What about if you do not find a solution?? Will you resend our money back for the time we lose from the subscription??
You know what they do and what comes, so you must be ready for something like that.

This isn’t new, Facer has had a couple of faces for sale in the Play Store for a while. I think they must feel that they can make more money off their “branded faces” like Pip Boy and now LCARS by making them available outside Facer too. I just saw a promo for Starfield faces in Facer so let’s see if they get shifted over to the Play Store too.

1 Like

hey there, I spent about 261usd for GW7 on Samsung official online shop. I think the problem should be my mainland China system has no Google frame, so I can’t link to wear os which I installed from Google play. In that case the wf from Google play is not allowed to be installed. I have a special wear os in phone,it’s only for mainland China. Maybe I need to find out how to install Google frame on my watch to solve it.

1 Like

Thanks Jason, I think I find the problem that is my watch has no Google frame. Thanks

2 Likes

@ccw980926 Oh . I see you are a Devotee and know what you are doing . There is always a way if you are prepared to do the research . All the Very best with your Project .

Maybe you can find something in galaxy store instead?

1 Like

Trust me, 99.9% users have no idea and do not care about it.
It will be an unwanted surprise after buying the watch 7…

I still remember my surprise and anger after buying watch 4.
I had no idea about replacing Tizen OS with Wear OS.
I had no idea that my old beautiful watchfaces will not work and I’ll be stuck with poorly made watchfaces on Google store.
That was the moment I joined Facer… Facer was the only way (and still kinda is) to get nice watchfaces.

Most people, including me, just expect that everything will be better, not worse and different.

3 Likes

I tend to agree as users seemingly for the most part, don’t even know how to turn their device on or off let alone understand the nuances of Wear OS versions.

3 Likes

@kirium0212 Yes . Sadly " DumbWatch " would not be PC . Like Rocket Science the Clue is in the Title . Bless. :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yes~ But unfortunately, I can almost nothing of this situation in Chinese internet. Maybe I need to search in Google. And thanks for your reply. Have a nice weekend.:blush:

1 Like

Hey there~ I tried to find Google services or similar watch faces in galaxy store. But my galaxy store in phone is also mainland Chinese version. Only very limited watch faces and no google related things in there. I will try another way to through it.:wink: Thanks for your suggestion.

I do not know exactly but do you have make a seperate Account on a VPN and risk going to Prison .

Hi all - we posted our latest updates on the subject here: ⚠️ IMPORTANT - Samsung Galaxy Watch7/Ultra compatibility update
This is an ongoing situation and effort at Facer and we will provide updates as often as we can.