⚠️ IMPORTANT- Galaxy Watch7 and Galaxy Ultra compatibility

Come to the Facer Community to find out what is happening on WFS . Thank you @jason.clarke.uk and @kirium0212 .

5 Likes

Well that’s where Facer shines the most as there is essentially no community in WFS. :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

It seems that even the WFS developers are affected as from what i have read all previously published watchfaces will not be listed in os wear 5 new devices. Do they have to republish the watch with latest version of WFS that supports the new API? What a faff!
I may be wrong…

5 Likes

I love my Silver Galaxy Watch 4 Classic, never had any problems with it, so no need to change thank you very much :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yes, and there is no latest version of WFS that supports the new API. The deadline is August 31 and there are guys with literally 100’s of faces that would be to be updated before the deadline with no way to do it through WFS as of yet. Google and Samsung is always 2 steps forward and 10 steps back.

5 Likes

Well, I guess my GW 5 Pro will be the last Galaxy watch I own.

4 Likes

My TicWatch Pro 3 GPS has been great.

4 Likes

Hi @tom.vannes
I’m really happy for you. As i told, may be that meanwhile things are changed and it seems that your experience confirms this. Very good

4 Likes

Hopefully we will get the best results.

3 Likes

Hello, some news ?, most people won’t keep their galaxy w.6 for their watch faces.

2 Likes

Have to wait for Facer next announcement. There is likely no quick fix. Either Facer has to update their platform/processes or Google has to change their policy. If you must have Facer, do not get a Galaxy Watch 7 or Ultra, else you be disappointed. Watch 6 and earlier are not affected. I already ordered my watch before seeing the issue…so i will just live with that and wait for Facer to resolve the issue. Im sure they will. But when im not sure about!

4 Likes

Does anyone know if this will also affect old watches as soon as they receive the wear OS 5 Update? I have not yet found a clear statement on this and have read contradictory information on news sites.

2 Likes

As per Facer’s admin post in facebook
Note: existing watches, even updated to WearOS 5, are not expected to be impacted.

3 Likes

Never the less an other good reason not to buy the ugly :wink:GW7

1 Like

News about this is indeed inconsistent and unclear, but the latest official info that we did get on that front is that existing watches will not be affected, even after they are upgraded to WearOS 5.

8 Likes

Guys i am using facer app from few years & without facer watch is nothing please guys do your best & make it compatible with Samsung Watch ultra. I will wait for your reply.

5 Likes

Certainly. However, it is essential that we provide adequate support for this initiative. I understand that some people here may have problems about Samsung changes, and I respect their opinions. Nevertheless, I believe that we have a significant number of supporters who are enthusiastic about this project we have premium accounts and we wait your support. Or we follow other way.

3 Likes

And I thought I’d just switch back to Facer when I read about it on the WM forum. I guess not. :frowning:

3 Likes

Watch Ultra has arrived and Facer app is nowhere to be seen. But not all is lost…you can still install Pip-Boy watchface from google store…but unfortunately its not free for Facer premium subscribers. Ill be back when Facer arrives on OS Wear 5 proper. Adios folks, its been a blast! Will miss the watch faces on Facer…but i gotta a feeling it won’t be long till its all sorted out.

3 Likes

I just received my new watch 7 traded in watch 5 and now of course no Facer.Hopefully, this is sorted out quickly. Not happy at all about this.

3 Likes