⚠️ IMPORTANT- Galaxy Watch7 and Galaxy Ultra compatibility

Dont forget to cancel your auto-renew subscription just in case it takes longer than expected as you now have your incompatible watch.

5 Likes

If id known this i wouldn’t have upgraded :disappointed::woman_facepalming: I love Facer !! Hopefully they resolve the issue soon !

3 Likes

Unfortunate. Had to make a new account to post but I was a Facer premium. Unfortunate to see them barred from supporting newer products.

2 Likes

Got my new watch ultra yesterday and realized that I can not use my facer premium on it. Now thats a total disappointment. Hope this will be fixed asap :hot_face:

3 Likes

I don’t like WFS… lots of tags available in Facer such as Location, Sunrise, Sunset are missing… Yes there are complications… but you don’t have the control like we get in Facer… I really hope this gets resolved quickly… its painful already being an early adopter to the new range of samsung watches.
If you havent already bought it… don’t! Save yourself some headaches, and wait until Facer has a resolution to the OS Wear 5 issue.

2 Likes

There I absolute agree with Jason.

1 Like

I recieved my watch 7 yesterday and Im very upset that Facer Premium isnt working. I paid for the year if this doesnt get fixed so I need a refund.

5 Likes

What’s more, the system “Persona Watch” works: either Facer’s team didn’t anticipate, or they don’t have the capacity to do so.

1 Like

Persona Watch faces are made with Google’s own software. It would be strange if they didn’t work?

2 Likes

I think their quartz movement does not care for watch face and runs and runs.

3 Likes

:grin::rofl::blush::grinning::joy::thinking:

1 Like

Well sheeeeeit wish I had known before upgrading. Now I’m stuck with a subscription I can’t use. Hope this gets worked out but if not will google or facer be offering refunds on the prepaid year…

2 Likes

Well, there is a list of watches Facer supports. Watch 7 is not listed.
Therefore they are not responsible, in my opinion.

4 Likes

I agree with you but, as it is a program, FACER should keep up with developments, otherwise it will be late and lose those who use it.

3 Likes

Yes :rofl: but it work :stuck_out_tongue:

I got en email from Facer with the following text:

Summer Specials

Introducing the new LCARS 3.0 SE watch face

We’re excited to be kicking off a new series of :parasol_on_ground: Summer Specials with the all new LCARS 3 SE watch face, available for a limited-time only at 50% off on Google Play.

:point_right:t3: Compatible with all WearOS smartwatches, including the all new Samsung Galaxy Watch7 and Ultra.

1 Like

That’s a watchface like any other on Google Play, just made by Facer team.

Facer as app does not work, therefore watchfaces within Facer do not work.

1 Like

May be the LCARS 3 SE Faces are Google WOS4 Faces . Who has a GW7 that could try for us . Facer Have Methods to Favour The BRANDS above thier Paying Audience .

1 Like

Yes, the watch faces on Google play store are available to download and install on GW7 and GW Ultra, because they are not requiring the Facer Companion App. Any watch face which requires facer companion app cannot be loaded on GW7 because it is not allowed to be installed. The Facer app can be installed on GW7/Ultra (I did this by installing onto device from Web browser)… but whilst I can open the Facer app on the watch, it does not appear as a selectable watch face… I was hoping for a moment that I had magically bypassed the Google security police… but afraid I have not :frowning:

2 Likes

Brilliant Thank You . The guys that are making Faces for the Store have been having Issues recently as well . I think it is because we are Transisioning to WFF ( Watch Face Format ) . But I don’t know that much about it .

1 Like