Informações diversas

Oi amigos,
Estou criando essa tela…mas, eu gostaria que aa imagem do clima aparecesse aos poucos e não dessa maneira que fica visível o tempo todo…será que pode me dar uma orientação??

Hi friends,
I’m creating this screen…but I would like the weather image to appear little by little and not the way it’s visible all the time…can you give me some guidance??

You could use DWE to increase the opacity upon wake of the weather icon

1 Like

Mas nesse caso é subsistir o #DWFH#?

But in that case is the #DWFH# subsisting?

Sorry, not sure what are you trying to do. “Little by little” you mean to make the weather icon to fade in after the screen wakes up? Or should it be changing during time of day/night?

1 Like

Desculpe amigo pela minha dificuldade de expressão…na imagem, minha intenção é que a imagem do sol e da lua fosse se alterando com o passar das hora mas, que a imagem não ficasse toda exposta.
Na tela coloquei uma imagem para ocultar mas, não está bom.

Excuse my friend for my difficulty in expressing myself…in the image, my intention is that the image of the sun and the moon change over time, but that the image is not completely exposed.
On the screen I put an image to hide it, but it’s not good.

I would suggest to check this tutorial. It may be related to what you try to do.

1 Like

Obrigado amigo @petruuccios vou salvar aqui

Thanks friend @petruuccios I’ll save it here

Oi pessoal, podem me dar a opinião de vocês sobre o modelo dessa tele?
Principalmente sobre a arte da tela da rotação do dia a noite?

Hi guys, can you give me your opinion about the model of this tele?
Mainly about screen art from day to night rotation?

Alguém pode me dizer se é possível separar esses ícones?

Can someone tell me if it is possible to separate these icons?

If you mean just to split the icons into separate images, you can use the snippingtool or MSpaint that are in every windows OS. If you mean to remove the white background, that is more difficult and I personally would rather find another source than try to make the background transparent. Those glowing rays and misty edges wont look good without light background.

2 Likes

Muito obrigado amigo @petruuccios vou seguir o seu conselho estou tendo dificuldade pois, nos sites que eu procuro as que encontro são pagas…mas vou prosseguir…

Thank you very much friend @petruuccios I’m going to follow your advice I’m having difficulty because, on the sites I look for, the ones I find are paid…but I’ll continue…

Poderia por gentileza uma olhada no modelo que coloquei aqui no dia 11/05 e, me dar sua opinião sobre a imagem que coloquei para sobrepor a rotação da imagem do clima?

Could you please have a look at the model I posted here on the 11th

I have looked. Instead #DWFH# I would use #DWFHS#

1 Like

Oi amigo, eu alterei para o #DWFHS#…obrigado.
Eu queria alterar a imagem para que o circulo não ficasse extremamente.
Coloquei uma placa na frente para oculta a rotação. O que acha amigo ficou bom ou deveria fazer de outra forma?

Hi friend, I changed it to #DWFHS#…thanks. I wanted to change the image so that the circle doesn’t look extreme. I put a plate on the front to hide the rotation. What do you think, friend, was it good or should you do it differently?

Olá pessoal,
Será que podem me dar a opinião?

Hello everyone,
Can you give me your opinion?

1 Like

I like the colour scheme and design.
I also like the analog hands. The weather text will cause problems for the design as not all of the weather description texts - for example ‘scattered clouds’ will no fit where you have it now. Also far as i know stroke (outline) on fonts causes problems on some watches and is best avoided - it seems to be okay on your watch though. Overall you have made a nice watchface and I look forward to seeing your next one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Você tem razão amigo vou retirar o nome do clima.
Eu não havia pensado na consequência para nomes maiores.
Em sua opinião posso publicar?

You are right friend I will remove the name of the climate.
I hadn’t thought about the consequence for bigger names.
In your opinion can I publish?

Desculpe eu não agradeci, muito obrigado por ter olhado e, pelo elogio!!!
VALEU MESMO!!!

Sorry I didn’t say thank you, thank you so much for looking and for the compliment!!!
WORTH IT!!!

Oi,
Eu gostaria de não colocar ponteiros, seria possível fazer com que a cor mudasse no círculo no passar das horas?

Hi, I would like not to put pointers, would it be possible to make the color change in the circle over time?

Oi amigo,
Será que poderia dar uma olhada para mim por favo?

Olá, gostaria de não colocar ponteiros, seria possível fazer a mudança de cor no círculo com o tempo