Informações diversas

Uploading: image (1).png…

Essa parte que marquei não sei como fazer que apareça na tela…

This part I marked I don’t know how to make it appear on the screen…

1 Like

I have had a Look it is all New to me . But if you Double Click on the Tool You Want you get a Tab on the Right .

Eu dei uma olhada, é tudo novo para mim. Mas se você clicar duas vezes na ferramenta desejada, obterá uma guia à direita.

My Gimp is all messed up now as well . Here is a little YouTube about resetting the UI .

Meu Gimp está todo bagunçado agora também. Aqui está um pouco do YouTube sobre como redefinir a interface do usuário.

2 Likes

How easy it is to get in a mess when you start . You only need the First Three steps of the Solution . You do not need to learn the whole Video . My Gimp is fixed now .
There are a lot of good Tutorials for gimp on YouTube . Might even be some in Portuguese . Stick with it you are learning the Best Tool Possible for Free . Most of all Enjoy .
Como é fácil se meter em confusão quando você começa. Você só precisa dos Três Primeiros Passos da Solução. Você não precisa aprender todo o vídeo. Meu Gimp está consertado agora.
Existem muitos tutoriais bons para o gimp no YouTube. Pode até ser algum em português. Fique com ele, você está aprendendo a melhor ferramenta possível de graça. Acima de tudo, aproveite.

2 Likes

Meus amigos eu consegui fazer algumas alterações mas, com a modificação que houve na tela do programa eu fiquei mais perdido ainda…
Por favor podem dar uma olha como está esse modelo e, como retornar ao modelo colorido e com as partes ficaram…

My friends, I managed to make some changes but, with the modification that took place on the program screen, I was even more lost.

Refigerante C

2 Likes

Good Job for sure . It is all Learning. We learn most when we make mistakes.
Bom trabalho com certeza. É tudo Aprendizagem. Aprendemos mais quando cometemos erros.

1 Like

Bom dia amigo,
Muito obrigado por seu incentivo e orientação se, estou aprendendo e melhorando é graça a a ti e mais professores que tem tido paciência comigo!!

Good morning friend, Thank you very much for your encouragement and guidance if I am learning and improving thanks to you and other teachers who have been patient with me!!!

:pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Bom dia @petruuccios,
Que Deus te abençoei e lhe dê uma excelente semana!!

Good morning @petruuccios, ]
May God bless you and give you a great week!

:pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Thanks, great week to too.

2 Likes

Peço desculpas pelo abuso mas, será que quando tiver um tempo poderia me ajudar a instalar o GIMP naquela primeira forma que me enviou?
Ele mudou para um modo que a posição das descrição mudaram de posição e eu não estou conseguindo fazer voltar a primeira…desculpe pelo abuso!!

I apologize for the abuse but, when you have some time, could you help me install GIMP in that first form you sent me? It changed to a way that the position of the descriptions changed positions and I can’t get it to go back to the first one…sorry for the abuse!!

1 Like

We covered this one.

2 Likes

Sadly My Friend . For Me I will not be offering to help you over a Remote Connection between our Computers . I feel that is beyond The Scope of this forum and the Commitment I have Made . I will happily help as much as is sensible on the Forum . I am sorry to say I think you are over reaching yourself . Do not think I do not understand that . I think you should spend more time learning the very basic stuff that is achievable on Facer creator . I will show you again some of the Fabulous Face that have been made using what is Available on Creator only .
Infelizmente meu amigo. Para Mim, não estarei oferecendo ajuda em uma Conexão Remota entre nossos Computadores. Sinto que está além do escopo deste fórum e do compromisso que assumi. Ficarei feliz em ajudar tanto quanto for sensato no Fórum. Lamento dizer que acho que você está se excedendo. Não pense que eu não entendo isso. Acho que você deveria gastar mais tempo aprendendo as coisas básicas que podem ser alcançadas no criador do Facer. Mostrarei novamente alguns dos rostos fabulosos que foram feitos usando o que está disponível apenas no criador.

3 Likes

I apologize,
I didn’t mean to offend anyone.
The guy who did the update told me that the person could change mine, but not the other way around. Please forgive me, I didn’t mean anything.
I will even delete the message.

1 Like

No Offence Taken but you must realise that there must be a limit to the commitment . For me I have a lot of work on a different subject so will be Dissengaging from the Community for a while . All the Best . Keep it Simple . If you stop enjoying it stop Doing it …
Nenhuma ofensa tomada, mas você deve perceber que deve haver um limite para o compromisso. Para mim, tenho muito trabalho sobre um assunto diferente, então vou me desligar da comunidade por um tempo. Tudo de bom . Mantenha simples . Se você parar de gostar, pare de fazer.

1 Like

Amigo russell apaguei poderia por favor verificar se eu apaguei?

Buddy Russell I deleted it could you please check if I deleted it?

1 Like

Oi pessoal,
Alguém poderia me auxiliar em como colocar os batimentos cardíacos com o sinal que sai quando fazemos o exame e não apenas os números?

Hi guys,
Could someone help me on how to put the heartbeats with the signal that comes out when we do the exam and not just the numbers?

1 Like

No Mate it is still there. Never mind . Its not important . The Whole thing is a Mess any way . Why try tidy one corner .

1 Like

I see Nothing at All to do with Heart Rate on your Daft . Well done for posting it Open . I see you have the digital Time Twice . Switch one off .

1 Like

Certo eu entendo…
Vou utilizar apenas esse e nada mais…

Okay,
I understand… I’ll just use this one and nothing else…

1 Like

You Must try to understand . I don’t mind you contacting me by Direct/Private Message . I would just prefer if you stuck to the same Topic for a bit rather than start a New One every time . It is handy if you do change the title or it is very difficult to separate all the Public and Private Messages . I may want to offer some Personal advice but I don’t want to be confused that it might actually be a Public one .

1 Like

Pessoal,
Será que alguém pode me dar um auxílio de como fazer quadrado com as pontas arredondadas?

Guys, can anyone help me on how to make a square with rounded ends?

1 Like