Information about Facer concerning everyone

It seems that not everyone is aware that this is a decent and respectful Community, with many nice members. Here is a link detailing many elements of this Community, and how it and its’ members should be treated - Facer FAQ

6 Likes

What an Amazing Planet we would have if everyone followed these Recommendations. Far Less how Wonderfull Facer would be. Thank you @icrltd4 for Posting that as a Reminder.

3 Likes

Just trying to stop nasty/rude and hateful people from bullying and tormenting me, it’s getting beyond ridiculous now, and very childish indeed. I have enough going on in my life to deal with without having to put up with any kind of antisocial targeted bullying from anyone :anguished:

3 Likes

Please stop harassing me, and why Follow me if you obviously hate me so much?
@Facer_Official

2 Likes

Forever hateful and offensive, LEAVE ME ALONE YOU NASTY HATEFUL STALKING BULLY!!!
@Facer_Official

1 Like

Why? Just leave me alone please, I’ve asked nicely multiple times.
Stalker 03

2 Likes

@beatnickjones , please read carefully & fully FAQ in the first post of this thread. @Facer_Official please step in & take some action. Thank you.

6 Likes

Thank you @bradtc :+1:

3 Likes

That’s the wrong “you’re”.

7 Likes

Sorry @beatnickjones, but I found your tirade there harsh and offensive in tone.

We’ve had pleasant conversation elsewhere and I am not aware of the history here so I am not going to take sides outside of this thread but you really came off badly here.

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 30 days.

While reading the rules Brad and others recommended, how about read just above your own post.

A month after this thread was closed, the site automatically reopened it.

2 Likes

Just gotta always be moaning, aggressive, and having a go at people in general my friend, definitely in need of mental help. I’m happy I have them ignored now, thanks to @mrantisocialguy for showing me how to do that, so I no longer see anything they post.

2 Likes

If anyone is bothering you and you get tired of looking at their comments there is a fix. Go to your user icon at the top right of this page and click on it. It will show you this image and you need to click on the person icon.

Capture2

Then on the left list go to users and you will find a place where you can ignore any user that you want to choose. After selecting the user you wish to ignore, you will never see them again in the forum. Remember the first rule of the internet is: “Don’t Feed The Trolls”!

6 Likes

@mrantisocialguy

It’s sad that something like this is needed and

“Don’t feed the trolls”

Truer words were never spoken

4 Likes

I agree about needing something like this. It’s sad, but on the other hand, my mental health is more important than listening to people I would avoid in my real life. My positive attitude doesn’t need all the negativity and vitriol. I used to work with a guy that every time he got near me, he started talking about how crappy our jobs were, and how we should be getting paid more, etc, etc. I got to the point where I just hid from him so I wouldn’t have to listen to it. I ask a friend of his once if he (the coworker) was ever happy, his friend told me “Once when he was a child, but he got over it”. :laughing:

5 Likes

Thanks for the Tip Earlier.

3 Likes

Thanks for the information, I’m sure that could be good to know at some point.

5 Likes

Everyone, so now that people know how to block comments from users they don’t want to see, how about we just leave this and similar threads alone to fade away.

Responding to comments you don’t like just keeps the conversation going and, depending on the responses, can make things worse. The best thing to do is to just leave them alone and walk away.

7 Likes