Infringing... but what?

I would say either Facer Creator or Watchface Design. It might also fit in General.

1 Like

Thanks MAG. I will go for General. Just debugging something at the moment. Probably not publish it over the weekend but the glitches are bugging me.

1 Like

And again! Pls teach the bot! If in the description contains that word “oyster” DO NOT BANNED! This is a f…king english word!

1 Like

And the support not even reply to my first appeal! And that was Nov. 27!!!

1 Like

The bot will not change. Stop using “oyster” in your descriptions

1 Like

Dude that was a live face since… forever… ok, but what next? Date as word will be banned or what? And it was in the description… not on face… nevermind… My main problem is the support, i dont want to loose more face, but they dont react on my appeal… If i get back the face can fix it, but if they not react, how?

1 Like

@Facer_Official
When you get time, can you please help safesz with this problem.

1 Like

Still nothing… pls give me back my works, let me fix it!

2 Likes

@russellcresser Add IWC to your list. Good thing I follow the duplication before publication motto.
I had written “inspired by an IWC watch” and it gobbled up my work and threw it into the web trash basket.

2 Likes

Blimey. Picky or what. I do not understand how people get to Publish quite good replicas with Rolex on the Face. Thanks for Flagging that up.

1 Like

Is the bot related to senator Joe McCarthy?!
:rofl:

2 Likes

Per Batwolf please add “Challenger” to the list of autobanned words

2 Likes

@thomasfmal @pandaKrusher Names added . Thanks .

2 Likes

Only if it’s reasonable to assume the 2 could be confused… Rolex doesn’t make smart watches do they? If the answer is no then it shouldn’t be infringement especially since this is a watch face app not a download a new watch app.

There’s a difference… Although I don’t blame them for not wanting to fight a legal battle with with a company that’s been selling watches from $3k to… I don’t even know? $500k? $unlimited k based on design.

1 Like

Rolex can answer that question. Contact them and get back to us with their official response. That will clear things up for everyone.

2 Likes

The truth is they can say whatever they want but all you have to do is change 25%. I double checked. I thought it was 51%.

Of course it depends what country you’re in and in the USA you can exercise fair your fair use rights. If they file a DMCA take down

1 Like