Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the Facer Creator Beta! Please introduce yourself to the community in this thread!

2 Likes

Hi! I’m Ariel, one of the co-founders of Little Labs. Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Hey everyone! We’re excited you’re here and looking forward to seeing some awesome watchface designs!

3 Likes

Welcome everyone. I’m Lukasz the creative director of little labs, mega excited to have you all here!

2 Likes

Hi Ariel, Nice to meet you

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Gavin, the director of product for Little Labs. We’re here to make sure you don’t have to be default!

1 Like

What’s up everyone! Kurtis here, Designer of all sorts working with Little to create some rad watch faces!

2 Likes

Welcome CavemanCrayon!!

Hello everyone! KP here. Looking forward to creating some awesome watch designs.

1 Like

Welcome @kpeterson53!

Hi lads! My name is Paulo Tavares and now I am a new watch design creator.

1 Like

Welcome @paulo.r.tavares!

1 Like

Hi , This is Atilla and I am looking forward to create new faces for smart watches.

1 Like

Hi this is Sid from XoomArt
Get my watchfaces at:

2 Likes

Looks awesome @xoomart!

1 Like

I’m Stuart Parr, I live in England and I’m just using Facer for fun.

2 Likes

@wonkotsane Welcome, Stuart!

My name is Sean, from the US. Been playing with watch faces for the past 6 or 7 months, but when I struggled to find ones that really fit my desires I decided to start creating my own. Thus I am here. Not super creative, but I’m looking forward to what everyone else has to offer, and maybe I can contribute in some way!

3 Likes

Hi :smiley: I’m Bartek and i want to make people happy :slight_smile: I’m not ery good at graphics but I think it’s not very bad :wink: One day I would like to be somewhere on the main site of Facer xD I like photography, art, science, politics, fashion and i love baking and cooking <3 So I think that’s all, thanks :wink:

3 Likes