[KNOWN ISSUE / FIXED] AOD freeze on Galaxy Watch 4 since February 9th 2022 firmware update

Actually i dont have any problems with AOD.
Whenever i rise my wrist there’s a lag of 1 to 3 seconds till the facer watchface shows current time. At first it shows previous time then after a lag updates the time.i dont jave this problem with no other watchface. (Third party or originals). By the way im using FVD4 too.
thanks for your response.

1 Like

OK, now I understand, I just “assumed” since it was on a post for AOD freeze that was your issue. The slight lag time between what time it was and updating to the current time is an issue that has been with Facer since I joined in June of 2019. From what I understand since Facer doesn’t update in the background it will always have a slight lag when going active so it can update. The only workaround I have found is to use AOD mode so it will update once a minute. That keeps the time current, but at the cost of battery life. I’ve even seen that happen on Samsung stock faces, but at a much shorter update time. If you use the stock face and look at the minutes directly sometimes you can catch it happening even from Samsung faces. I’ve just gotten to the point where I raise my arm to wake up the watch but wait a second to look at it. That way it doesn’t bother the inner OCD in me. :grin:

2 Likes

Nada solucionado, la aguja de los segundos no se mueve en Always On Display

1 Like

La manecilla de los segundos nunca se mueve en la pantalla debido al hecho de que Facer solo actualiza la hora una vez por minuto. Esto se hace con fines de ahorro de batería.

ENGLISH:
He said; “Nothing fixed, the seconds hand does not move in Always On Display”

My reply “The second hand never moves on the screen due to the fact that Facer only updates the time once a minute. This is done for battery saving purposes.”

2 Likes