Looking for this style watch face

thank you so much ,

1 Like

done i have update the weather icon thank u so much

3 Likes

how to add location weather? do i need add tag #wcd#?

1 Like

Try #WLC# on you watch . Warning you need lots of room . Los Angeles is one of the short location names .

im from NZ the weather here sunny ,but in watch showing clouds

1 Like

just check mate is showing the right weather in your area .
regard

Oh you are now my best friend . I am working slowly on a Moon Phase thing for the southern Hemisphere . I now need someone who, lives on the equator .

Install Open Weather on your Phone you will notice an update in weather accuracy . That location should be reasonably accurate . The whole weather thing is a bit General .

cheers

1 Like

bro last question im working on something cool . did we can add some different color png to humidity for example if humidity reach 40% use blue if reach 90 i use grean like that .
and how we add bar progress to steps , or win speed or to barometer please add the coding
regard

1 Like

There are smany different ways of doing things. You have to be specific. I am not on my PC at the moment so I can only send you tests I have made before.
You chose which kind of Bar you want to use and we can go from there.

1 Like

all good mate , im already finish it

3 Likes

Hey. You got some stuff on there then. Well done. Did not bother with Weather Station Location then ? Ha Ha.

1 Like

hi mate are you there need ask you some thing

1 Like

i need make this 4 image as animation

2 Likes

As I have been trying to show you I would prefer to do that live action . If you make a GIF of it I am not sure how you would cerograph it . I will draw something and make a test for you . It will take a while.

is not gif .i add new Element sequence itthen i add 6 image png and put 2 sec timer .no thing happend

1 Like

You could try show your test . So you want one bar growing 1 to 4 units and changing colour .

yes one bar after 2 sec showing 2 bar and sec 3 bar … like and keep it in loop

1 Like

show the test you mean sent to watch ??

So what you need is a mask with the Division Bars with a bar being . I will make the divisions a bit bigger .