Need this - SHOW YOUR HUMOR!

i dont know about you grandpa. but I dont think 8pm is LATE . and…YES, all of hell and heaven. god and satan is a joke, …you are a joke, this site is a joke, this forum is a joke, this world is a joke, the government is a joke, everything is a joke if it is meant to be a joke, and have a sense of humor about yourself and what reality is.

This Thread is “Need This - SHOW YOUR HUMOUR”, so can we leave all the toxic abuse behind please. All that you will achieve here is getting this Thread Closed yet again, which is insane.

2 Likes

I am answering questions. you should not be able to remove my comments in 30 sec with no review. your a bully and a joke of a moderator

plus your whole fan boy group have taken over other topic threads with your abuse of me , now you tell me to stop, Bloody Hypocrite

it will only get closed again, if you and others are fools enough to continue to flag only my comments and no one elses.as i will keep copy and pasting them

ENOUGH ALREADY, ALL OF YOU
I’M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS INCESSANT KINDERGARTEN NONSENSE
STOP THE SNIDE REMARKS
THIS IS NOT KINDERGARTEN, GROW UP AND MOVE ON
:rage: :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage: :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage: :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

OK. I am sorry. I took it personally. Especialy the Grandpa bit, Who Knew.
I can assure you it will not happen again. :pray:

2 Likes

That outburst was directed at everyone.
It’s too many agitated people, in too many frenzied threads, instigated by one person.
But I do appreciate your response.

3 Likes

There’s been a lot of “pot calling the kettle ‘black’” around here recently.
@All, you may not realize it, but it seems that the words and tone that some of you are using in several forum threads appear to be quite inflammatory. Of course that has resulted in replies of a similar tone. It usually does not help by asking questions that will upset people. Furthermore, carrying on disagreements via PM’s only makes things worse and never solves anything. Until Facer Staff can handle things, let’s see if all of us can remember only two things:

1. Follow the rules.
  2. Be nice to people.
6 Likes

My first flag on this site

Way over the top to someone trying very hard to be extremely Civil.

As i said before, a Liar and A Troll

1 Like

it is not instigated by one person, just becasue 1 person stands up to a bunch of bullies , your a fool to think its 1 person starting it.

fuck off tom, ya fucking loser. you dont know shit, go worship god.

No @kourosh . You are absolutely right . Thank you for reminding us . Wrong Place Wrong time . So about watches ,did you see my Metronomes ? Sadly I can not follow you .

2 Likes

This is indeed all YOU, all the time, all the ways, in all the threads, no doubt and no question. YOU are the bully. It is you who constantly starts instigating others by being needlessly disrespectful and abrasive, and the others in turn are agitated and unfortunately respond in kind, to the point where everyone keeps feeding from all directions into a vicious ongoing cycle.

Just look around: there is no fight between anyone else, anywhere else. The common denominator is you. And unfortunately, having observed you week after week, it would appear that you take pleasure in causing chaos.

I’m done passively watching you. Permanent ignore for you. I strongly recommend that the other parties to these ongoing fights cease and desist, as I can be trigger happy with the ignore button.

4 Likes

Show your humour thread so how’s this for a Watch Face -
Bf4C7nZ

6 Likes

And this one looks so cool -
RKe

5 Likes

Ha Ha . I think that must be your Knick Name . " Trigger " .

1 Like

I have made one of those a long time ago. Never published it though, mine is 24h:

7 Likes

Now, how about that weather?

2 Likes

Never seen the stop play button on a Gif before.