Need this - SHOW YOUR HUMOR!

That looks well cool Matt, you should publish it purely to see how well it does mate :grinning:

2 Likes

What do you mean? How so?

1 Like

There are already a few of those. Maybe I will, maybe I won’t. I wasn’t quite happy with it yet.

Russell, this gif would be great on a Face I think -
giphy

2 Likes

Sensible, no point publishing anything you’re not happy with.

1 Like

@ThaMattie . Where did you do the crossover . Is it Inspectable .
Sorry I see the 8 layers to make that work . Respect .

1 Like

Oh I am following you . Get no notifications as you have not published . Sorry.

1 Like

Speaking of animated GIF… I’m kicking myself for deleting that GIF (and watch face) of the 2 babies arguing (remember?). :neutral_face:
I’ll have to sift through the backup.

2 Likes

It was not very funny when I stucked for a while in making the numbers orbit, but I could not resist to finish it eventually and add my own version.

7 Likes

That’s well cool, nicely done :clap:

2 Likes

And with that said, that’s my last interaction here in the Community for a while.
I can no longer deal with the toxicity that gets directed at me.
Happy creating people :wave:

4 Likes

Nothing will stop you being one of the guiding lights on this Community. I don’t think any topic or person did not have a Little Gizmo.

3 Likes

Just remember we are only a quick PM away.

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 60 days.

Just read your message about babies fighting lol

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

I did find it, and put it together again!
And wow… the thread was closed for 60 days!

4 Likes

:rofl::sweat_smile: They look familiar actually, like a cartoon I may have seen on somewhere :thinking:

2 Likes

back before I even saw a smart watch, I made an edit and print of some Fairly Odd Parents stuff, and put into a medium sized clock, half a decade later, I recreated it as a watch face.
Clean Up On Aisle Six

3 Likes

Looks like a Winner to me. Do give us a Battery power Indicator of some Description if you want us to sync it. Some of us are charging our Smart Watches twice a day.