NEW: Now we have a tag for UV index!

Let us test it for you :::)))

1 Like

:smiley: ope - it’s the rain radar for me. Where I am and at this time of year the percentage chance of sunshine would be more appropriate! :smiley: A 50% chance that it might or might not rain is no good for me to see the rain clouds on the radar coming my way is the best, so I think I’ll wait until the radar complication comes…er…some sunny day! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

BIELITZ

Try

It has a watch tile.

I don’t know how good it is.

2 Likes

I also like “weather in the next few hours” complication on Samsung’s watchfaces.

2 Likes

Yeah that Rain Alarm is Pretty Cool.
Screenshot_20231030_083739_usa
Screenshot_20231030_083820_sysui.

Screenshot_20231030_084001_sysui

4 Likes

It is available in non-Beta now!
But Tags documentation not updated yet.

4 Likes

Yes, I have the UV tag now and I’m not in beta.

3 Likes

Guys, is there a reason you are not in beta?

What’s the difference?

2 Likes

I do not want to be in a position where I publish something, but it is not available for all or does not work properly. And secondly, at one point Facer was tweaking what you see in the creator space and my creator page was then swamped with all the faces I deleted at some point.

It is one of those software things. If you are a software developer or want early sight feature and want to contribute to the product, go on beta releases. But don’t use it for production purposes.

4 Likes

Yes, I remember that joyful event… :face_with_spiral_eyes:

But it was quickly solved.

2 Likes

I thought the Reserection of the Deleted Stuff was for everyone . Was it only Beta . I always use the Beta if I am on a Free IDE .
I wish I had realised tha it was Temporary I would have Saved some Howlers for Fun .

1 Like

I’ve tried. It was saved at that moment but was lost the next day when error was solved.

2 Likes

Ha Ha . In the UK we call that Prick Teasing . Sorry I can not finda GIF for that :::)))

2 Likes

For me it is the constant acknowledgement of the fact that I am in beta every time I open any page in creator. If it was at the start and once the notification dismissed it stayed off the rest of the day, I would be in it. Just join beta for a while and you will see how annoying it is.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m sure there are a lot of gifs for that activity.

2 Likes

Thanks for finding the new UV Index feature guys. I thought I’d mess around with it a bit and came up with something to test it out with - althought not very usefull this time of year (at least in northern hemisphere) since it is winter. I am not currently using beta features and only use the free version of creator, so it appears to be available to everyone. Watch face links seem to be busted right now, but…

3 Likes

Nice work Brad . I think the link is Facer making its way Forward . I think all the animations take up Bandwidth on the Servers. I suppose if we all complain a lot they might reverse it but I think that is it now .

2 Likes

Nice work @bradtc and I agree with @russellcresser - the link is probably not broken, it’s probably been removed to make room for Facer’s 3D watchfaces on the server(s). It seems to be a give and take thing with Facer at the moment - they give us the UV tag and take the link :slight_smile: I don’t think that was a bad deal…

4 Likes

Here is my first watchface with UV index (bottom-right circle).

Please publish your work with UV here, I’d like to see what you have done with it.

5 Likes

Good Idea swapping the data in to save CLUTTA . Still a bit small for me but good for most I am sure .

2 Likes