Noob question: Privacy if using a brand logo?

Sorry if this is against guidelines, but I’m new here.
Can I use Facer Creator to make my own private face, keep in draft and use a branded logo?

For years I’ve used Samsung’s own Galaxy software, it’s all private, I can create a face with no restrictions, is this true here if I only send to my watch?

I can see a “publish” button, I assume that makes it live to the community, which I’d NOT be doing unless I had a face worthy of sharing an devoid of any brand name/logos of course.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Yes, just don’t publish and only whomever you share the face with will be able to sync it. In the bottom right of the creator is a sync to watch button for testing etc.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for a fast reply.
I was coming to this understanding and simply avoid publishing if it’s a private face, which only I use and don’t wish to share.
What a great community and online software, loving Facer, wish I’d used it more years ago and only just getting into it now.

1 Like

waynehardy66, sorry - to pick up on your comment “whomever you share the face with will be able to sync it”, I’ve not found this to be true unless the face is published.

If I use the share option, although the face can be viewed, it can’t be installed/sync’d
Have I missed something?
From what I see, if I wanted to share with a friend or anyone here, I have to publish!

Example below, is the send to watch icon greyed out for you?

1 Like

Yes, it is greyed out. That’s odd, I have made faces for people and shared them without publishing and they’ve been able to sync to their watch. There is even threads on this forum which say the same. I wonder if this has been a recent evolution of the facer environment.

2 Likes