Orakix Design Challenge_03

Hey everyone, i hope you are all well! I’ve been very MIA this summer due to very big projects (still working on them too, like the finishing of my basement) but I’ve been missing these challenges. So, I’m going to launch another one.

I was thinking though, in the past we used a specific graphic or to incorporate an “X.” I I think this time we should test our interpretation to a word or phrase.

What do you think, sound fun? Also, does anyone have any good suggestions?

6 Likes

Rather new to the game, haven’t taken part in a challenge yet, but sounds like fun. How about “angry face”?

1 Like

Hmm, that would be an interesting theme. I don’t even know where I would go with that. Lets see if anyone else suggests anything and I can make a poll.

2 Likes

I used to organize such challenges as a moderator in another graphics area.
It is always useful to have a topic that at first glance does not match the actual topic of the community.
e.g. Auto Community - theme favorite song

My view of the subject of faces is currently already narrowed…
even if i’m constantly looking for new perspectives.
That’s why I can’t think of anything useful.

2 Likes

Methinks @SR-Design.vision is to Modest . I love @tom.vannes Idea of a Face in the Face . Disguised as gauges and complications . @SR-Design.vision forgive me for using your Draft as an example but this Face in Face is brilliant so sweet .
so perhaps the Challenge could be Face in Face and @tom.vannes can have it as Angry as he likes .

5 Likes

That Face is brilliant…

2 Likes

Yup! it is really nice. If we would go for a “happy face” challenge, I for one would be such a loser-… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Fortunately on these Challenges the Kudos is shared . It is nice to have a Maker to Maker thing . Sadly I am away on some very boring work that means long hours and not much spare time . I have seen some Faces that switch happy to Sad when the Battery goes low or the weather changes like it is right now in the UK .

2 Likes

I also like face in face as a general topic.
I can think of something too angry.
The topic has a lot of potential.

3 Likes

Well then I think that settles it, “A Face in a Face.” I don’t think we should be specific about happy, or angry, etc.

I know I’ve seen these before, some intentional, some not but I’m excited to see what you all come up with!

3 Likes

I did a few of these, but I think the object of these challenges is to come up with something new, am I correct?

2 Likes

So, i am a total newbie… but i havent seen a lot of AUTOMOTIVE faces to show off kind on things like toyota, honda, vw, bmw… or even going into things like lowered or bagged mini trucks… i know its a wide range, but the right face for the right nitch may be a huge cult following… just throwing it out there.

Like i said dont laugh at me to hard, i am so new to this, just last week i didnt even know this world existed honestly.

1 Like

You have found youself in the right place. You should follow the work of @SR-Design.vision. He could draw you anthing in the World to do with Cars and Trucks. But you will see he preferes to do something Original because he is an Artist. If you look arrond there are a few that just copy stuff.

2 Likes

I couldn’t have said it better :wink:

2 Likes

how about a deadline?

I don’t want to put pressure on or influence users by releasing too early.

1 Like

I have watchfaces made to last into December right now. So, I am taking a hiatus from creating at the moment. BUT since someone mentioned an “angry” face, that I have already done.

MAG 806

4 Likes

Meet Moody, he seems like a nice guy, but oh!, don’t wake him, he does not like it and it will get him into a bad mood! If it is too hot (above 30°C or 86°F), he’ll sweat. If his nose turns blue, then he finds it too cold (below 10°C or 50°F). If he makes a sad face and has red eyes, the battery is below 10% and he’d like some charging :sunglasses:

(Best to look at the face in a new tab; Inspection open)

5 Likes

Haha love it!

As for deadlines we usually try to keep it all contained in a 2 week time frame but really it doesnt matter that much. I dont know if ill have time to partake per usual. I have another face scheduled to be submitted for review by the end of the weekend but my son and i have been sick and I’m really gonna be pushing that timeline. I love seeing all of you have fun with these though!

Since I’m not gonna be able to join in the fun would you all like a preview of what I am working on?

3 Likes

yes, certainly! thanks

1 Like

For you then!

4 Likes