Preview ANALOG CLEAN SERIES

Oh AWESOME guys! Thanks for sharing these!!

• W
2 Likes

Good Morning
in europe it was 4 a.m.
i went to sleep :rofl:

3 Likes

You’re welcome, there’s lots of friendly/helpful people here, plus loads to learn, which is one of the reasons why this is the best Face Creating Community on the net :trophy:

2 Likes

Morning here now in Kansas/USA. 4:40 or so am =) I am up early.
I’ve been looking at your guys’ faces, learning a lot! I appreciate it guys!!

I have some questions.

ICR/Gizmo what does the circle that is half yellow and half Blue do that is in the center or the watch face under the hands? I see it rotates but what exactly is it doing? Also one the other watch it has an analog battery meter but has a few rings around it that have some odd opacity numbers that I assume will light up for various reasons? I can’t make sense of all the rings under it and what they might be doing because the code is in the actual opacity color box.

• W
2 Likes

For once, I’ll show my data choas.
There is only one basic design.
This is only adjusted with overlays in brightness and color.

4 Likes

Rusty what does the blue ring in the circle under your hands do that has another ring under it that says battery warning??

• W
1 Like

(180-((#BLN#)*3.6)/2)

it’s good for my designs
I would have had that earlier :rofl:

2 Likes

Hiya SR, morning.

So what’s that string of code do exactlt? A warning as maybe it flashes red or such when the battery is low?

• W
1 Like

the progress batt gauge by rusty has an adjustable background.
bg opacity
the layer batt warn is only an area that is only visible under 20% batt level.
you could color such a level, let it flash or move it.

2 Likes

this watch has 4 progress coded in different colors for the batt display.
Each is only visible in a certain area.

2 Likes

@wolfkazack . Get into inspecting these faces and playing with the Settings sliders to see what they do . See code working is the best Tutorial ever.

2 Likes

SR his code in the under ring says “$#BLN#>20?0:50$” that means do what at 20% Will it beep and sing a song I hope? hehe

• W
2 Likes

Rusty, ahhhh ha! ok!! I see =)

• W
2 Likes

if i read the code correctly…

20% battery visibility 0%
<20% batt visibility 50%

2 Likes

@wolfkazack No bells No Whistles . Sorry . I don’t want to blow my own trumpet but all my stuff is Inspectable and I try to have something unusual on each face . Please have a look . most of it is Cloned from this Space .

To answer your question see > greater than

1 Like

The Yellow and Blue “disc” under the Hands is purely for decoration: it rotates slowly.
There are a few Progress Rings on the Analogue Gauge with different Formulas in the Opacity Box that serve to show different colours for different levels of Battery Percentage. The $#BLN#>20?0:50$ will only be visible between 0-20% and will be 50% Opacity.
Hope that makes sense :thinking:

2 Likes

Ok now I see what all is going on!! Aha (Light on Moment!) =)

Very very cool for you guys to show me these things I did not know you and others were doing this on some of your faces. Nice!!

• W
3 Likes

SR, how do you get the pulsating to work on "
big vertical 70s puls ring
"? I assume it’s a faded image that the code used will rapidly adjust the opacity up and down quickly??

• W
1 Like

No problem @wolfkazack and here’s another example of how the different levels can be viewed, using Progress Bars instead of rings -

And here’s some Battery images if anyone wants to use them -
clearcell

2 Likes

Haha Thanks SR. Epic!!

Some of this stuff you guys are sharing has my mind racing with “WOW what can I now do using all this info!?” hehe. Very sickly epic good stuff! Kind of you all to teach me all this!!

• W
3 Likes