Preview ANALOG CLEAN SERIES

Ha ha, I know the feeling :grin:
Just take your time, have fun playing around with it all, and we all look forward to seeing what you come up with :eyes:

2 Likes

this is a sequence
this works like a gif.
In order to have a smooth movement, this pulse consists of 20 individual images.

3 Likes

ohhh wow 20 images. SO various images of different hues or opacity I am guessing.

• W
1 Like

@wolfkazack This is a test with various flash and fade on it . Could be a millisecond could be a week. It simulates with the 24 hrs Time machine slider at the bottom of creator . If you need a hand with a formula in there get back and we will sort it .

2 Likes

A fading in and out effect, like a glowing, can also be achieved using this formula in the Opacity Box -
((cos(#DWE#*2))*20+40)

2 Likes

exactly

here another example

4 Likes

Ok let me see if I can link ya my inspect watch I made so that tI use all of your cool gauges and meters in one watch and refer to just it when I want to add one of these elements =)

I need to make a fading image using this code next =)
((cos(#DWE#*2))*20+40)

I know it is all a mess and looks odd but I know where all your parts are and what they do =) It’s a Frankenstein watch!!! Run away!!

2 Likes

ok Rusty! Thanks Man!

How do I quote? To make it easier for other reading so they know what I am replying to? Like I am trying to reply to Rusty’s TimeMachine post and want to quote him but when I hit the quote button it just gives me one ending tag. =/

• W

Blockquote

2 Likes

I am trying to reply to Rusty’s TimeMachine

is this it

yes .

Copy and paste the text then highlight it with the Quotes.

2 Likes

ahhh yes I see it neat!! I wonder if I can inspect it =)

• W
1 Like

Sorry, it’s not published yet

1 of 4

fill ratio
(clamp(#BLN#, 0, 25)/100)

opacity
$#BLN#>=0&&#BLN#<=25?100:0$

2 Likes

This is bizarre to me. I’ve watched it and seen the top circles change colors and not sure why? Also, the bottom text is randomly changing numbers but unsure why?

• W
2 Likes

@wolfkazack This is a mix test the guts of which were left on here by @petruuccios . Always Thanks Peter.

2 Likes

Sorry I rushed posting it . I am supposed to be working this weekend . It Probably is random there is loads of stuff in that test . I will go back and have a quick look . Have a play and change the numbers . Easy to swap over to #BLN# .
Yeah not the best example to show off .
You will see some lines start 50// . That is a C++ trick . It switches off the code behind the // and applies the value in front . Just a testing trick .

2 Likes

SR I can’t get this one to work… It goes on a battery element circle bar right?

• W
2 Likes

Ok Rusty will do!! Get back to work you slacker! hahaha teasing ya! =P

• W
2 Likes

Another Test for you .I am not a fan of #DWE# but some times it is spot on . See a posh fad in that has a delayed start . If you are not sure get back .

2 Likes

Korrekt

fill ratio
BLN (Batt ) 0-25% von 100%

opacity
if BLN (Batt) greater than = 0% & BLN less than 25% then Visibility 100% otherwise 0%

Of course, this also works with other values, displays and progress

2 Likes

the frog

3 Likes

and the black sheep

3 Likes