Problem with the formula

Hello,
I’m looking to make half circles with this formula:
Green = $#BLN#>49?1:0$
Yellow = $#BLN#>=21&&#BLN#<=49?1:0$
Red = $#BLN#<21?1:0$
But I can only do full circle for the color of the battery percentage

2 Likes

So which Tag are you applying that formula. If it is the fill ratio of an Arc or Progress half would be 0.5. If you are looking at the Opacity Tag of something 100 is full.
I think what you are trying to achieve is a combination of the two.
If you could post the link to your Work Inspectable a lot more help can be given.

2 Likes

The beacon is an arc for the % of the battery of the watch which goes around the dial but I would like to make half the time with the battery of the telephone.

4 Likes

it’s ok i found it thank you

3 Likes

Cool. Well Done. Neat Watch.

1 Like

Indeed, that works well. I like it. Try the credit card font for the time. It kinda works.

Also I have a 50/50 watch/hone battery fading green to red colour template I often use and is very modifyable (though not testable until Facer fix the phone battery issue)
but…

Fully inspecttable, seconds for free

1 Like

Hello, I’m coming back to you for my formula because I wanted to modify it but I have a problem when I put it in reverse filling it doesn’t work correctly.
green = $#BLN#>49?#BLN#/200:0$
yellow = $#BLN#>=21&&#BLN#<=49?#BLN#/200:0$
red = $#BLN#<21?#BLN#/200:0$

test dial:

I would like you to do the test and if you can tell me what is wrong.
I thank you in advance

3 Likes

my goal is that the 2 shapes touch each other at 100% and at 0% I don’t know if I’m clear?

2 Likes

Mmm, not sure what else might be going on but expressions after the ? sign need to be in brackets.

As in: …?(#BLN#/200):0$ rather than …?#BLN#/200:0$

1 Like

same problem with brackets

Green = $#BLN#>49 ?(#BLN#/200):0$
Yellow = $#BLN#>=21&&#BLN#<=49 ?(#BLN#/200):0$
Red = $#BLN#<21 ?(#BLN#/200):0$

2 Likes

Hi, I would simply let the top 3 layers as they are and rotate them with
(180*(1-#BLN#/100))

2 Likes

you guys are geniuses i’m so stupid i didn’t think about it it works like a charm thanks a lot you guys are the best

2 Likes

Nice one Peter. On Standby as always. Keep It Simple and don’t be frightened of Parentheses they can not hurt as long as they have a Friend.

2 Likes

Thought my example would have given the ballapark,

1 Like

You can not be Stupid if you are learning. One day you will be in a position to offer that Gem to Another.

You are welcome. Please don’t use such superlatives, lets say we eventually figured it out fast this time :slight_smile: .

1 Like

ok thx

1 Like

Hi I’m coming back to you because I would like to blink my image once the step objective is reached but my formula doesn’t work I must have missed something
$(#ZSC#=>10000(floor(#DNOW#/500)))%2=0?100:0$
I have also tried several variations of this formula but without success

1 Like

Hello, maybe you have to turn the logic around and make it 100 visible all the time, unless both conditions are met.
$#ZSC#>=10000&&floor(#DNOW#/500)%2=0?0:100$

1 Like

Nicely Done Peter :::)))
I tested yours above but got a NOP
This works.
Sorry to Dive in but I can not Help myself.

$#ZSC#>=5000&&(floor((#DNOW#)/500)%2)=0?0:100$

1 Like