REALLY pleased with the background in this one 😃

8 Likes

Yes… this is very smooth and nice

3 Likes

I’m delighted with the screen movement

2 Likes

Thank you @sepandar and @christianfernandes38 :+1:
Not happy with the Blue Text Colour though, I’ll have a play around again with that later. :thinking:

4 Likes

Maybe the yellow color is good, but check it on the watch so that it can be seen well :clap:

3 Likes

Nice one. Wearing it now!

3 Likes

That is Jolly Nice Gizmo :::)))

2 Likes

Thanks @russellcresser and thank YOU @tom.vannes for actually wearing it, nice one :+1:

3 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

That is very smooth looking and pretty :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @RMC007 and @cj5159 :blush:

2 Likes

I like it! A variant with a dark background where it’s the glass ball that pulsates or glows would look really cool too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @roycaruso :+1: That sounds like a good idea too…

4 Likes

I really like it, pleasing indeed, but for me personally a bit too much of color haha. But still appreciate the work and animation :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Thanks again, most kind of you to say :blush:

3 Likes

Awesome little tinker bell, or at least that’s what it reminds me of :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks @garf44 it’s definitely a fairy lol

2 Likes

Makes me want to dream, this one. Splendid animations and great atmosphere.

May i suggest something. I love your animations and sometimes i prefer no data on it, because its in the way somehow of the animation, gets too busy for me. But make your own considerations of course. Still, when the animation is so good, so captivating. Why not put all that data on the DAO - dim - side, i always see first the DAO, read the time and then let me captivated by these animations. Separate data from animation. I made some of my faces using thin concept. Just a thought, my friend.

3 Likes

Sounds sensible and logical my friend, however, I never use AOD so it would be a waste for me :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Wow, this is well done!! :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes