Replica Faces (seems) not for all aloud

Please see a test showing Battery bar progress .
Which includes some of Peters Work .
Please post the link outlined .
It includes Security .

I wonder where you got your fonts from .

The fonts in the Knight rider watch are all the Facer standard provided fonts… again, nothing amazing in this watch… its pretty basic

1 Like

Well done with the Square Round bits . Sorry I did not recognise the Digital Font . It comes with the template and is not available id f you are not using it . I get your multiple battery lines now . You need to get into a drawing Package .

Its gotta be cause you named it Knight Rider and say Knight Rider in the description. Weird that it mentioned BMW. Try renaming it without it and see maybe?

1 Like

Any recommendations on a free or cheap drawing package?

1 Like

Tried that, didnt work… plus i have another knight rider watch live but has no date. I actually prefer that version…cleaner

1 Like

Thanks all for replies. I think its just a rogue rule facer have set up for bmw… time to do another watchface

1 Like

I have used Gimp a bit for stuff I cannot do on my CAD . You need something that will snap to grids and can do Polar Arrays . Some have looked a Gimp and found it a bit Daunting . Some have made stunning stuff on it . Some have recommended Inkscape . My Friend Gizmo uses Paint 3D which is part of Windows 11. I have not looked for Inkscape but there are tons of YouTube tutorials for Gimp .

I use Autodesk Sketchbook for some stuff. But some say it is not free any more .

If you have MS office on your PC, you can try powerpoint. Tomas has given good tips on using it [TOMAJA Micro Video Tutorial] How to draw a gear in seconds using PowerPoint

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks all for the drawing software tips. I don’t think I will miss drawing objects with facer shapes anytime soon!!

Finally, the knight rider with date watch face has been able to be published. Facer confirmed it was a false positive match for BMW and said it can now be published.

5 Likes

Funny how a False Positive sounds like a good Mistake. It was a True Negative a bad Mistake.

k now i have to go back and start watching KR again!

1 Like

KR ? Please Educate me.

I think for KR, he means Knight Rider.

1 Like

Oh dear . I should have given that a little bit of Thought. Thank you.

1 Like

My laziness needs no explanation!

1 Like

I can’t believe I used to watch it… it was 40 years ago, and I had never seen episode 1 to see how the story started… :zipper_mouth_face:

But… it’s on Netflix right now, and I got to watch S1E1 (and ONLY S1E1!).

1 Like

Go on do the KR BoxSet.

1 Like