Round and Round We Go

In the infamous words of Monty Python’s Flying Circus, “And now for something completely different”.

MAG 1772

8 Likes
2 Likes

Also, in the words of Mony Python: Regardio les Llamas!

1 Like

Personally, I was thinking more along these lines.

3 Likes

That really rocked until the vocals kicked in.

2 Likes

Also, you have most of your title ‘round and round’ in the lyrics of a song by one of the greatest singer/songwriters of all time.

3 Likes

Fantastic song by a fantastic band!

2 Likes

I like YES.
Some consider them one of the earliest progressive bands.
(And seriously, who sings that high anymore?)

In any case, I like your watchface Antisocial…easy to read at a glance. That is about all my attention span can do nowadays! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Are those better than leather bands? :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

There are all kinds of “bands” big, rock, metal, progressive, trash, punk, country, jazz and a lot of others that defy description. I suppose leather bands would wear a lot of leather, maybe like a frontiersman classic country band. :laughing::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Don’t forget alligator and shark skin bands! :innocent:

3 Likes

You went there… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

It was band to happen!

3 Likes

:arrow_up: :arrow_left: :clown_face:

2 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

I’m a GIANT prog rock guy… I like metal well enough, too… but as a musician, I like challenging and complex tunes, and a ton of Prog rock fits that bill for me…

2 Likes

Among my favourites along with All About Eve, Suzanne Vega, Tori Amos, Jeff Wayne’s War of the Worlds, The Wurzels, Madness, David Devant and His Spirit Wife and of course The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band.

2 Likes

Ok… so why aren’t there more music oriented faces here? HUH!!! :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

If Facer was able to play sounds through watches, there would be. A long long time ago I did one of a Tractors CD. MAG 678

:musical_score: ♪♫ Baby Likes To Rock It Like A Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train ♫♪

5 Likes

Now that is adorable!!!

3 Likes