Round and Round We Go

What did you mean by after dark?

1 Like

Sorry . To Explain . I love the Lume you have on your Hands . Shame they only appear in AOD . I Wonder if they could be switched on By #DISDAYTIME# or the more stable but lengthily bit of code . So at Sunset they could be seen as a Luminous or Tritium would show.
I like your half second tick . I think your Metronome arms should have a lower pivot to make it more real . It would be more inside the Box. No one has said the Notes are Wrong . Is it a certain Tune ? Oh I see it is just Scale Practice .
Please make your info Text Bigger .

1 Like

The way I wanted to use lume (in general, on all my faces) is to have it look as actual lume would glow in pitch dark, meaning the watch face is black and only the glowing lume is visible. This lends itself to save battery in AOD, and you come out of AOD to see the full face then back to AOD.

I based the metronome’s sizing and pivot point on an actual metronome (which also matched a second one), between that and a ±40° sinusoidal swing I thought it was realistic enough?

5 Likes

cool . The point was the pivot of the Arm would not be so near the edge of the box . It would be set in a bit . Please Ignore me . I fully understand what you mean about the Lume . I have done similar myself before . I love Tritium Vials but could not possibly afford a watch with them on, so I made one for myself . jut that I see nothing In AOD so exactly what you are talking about without AOD I think would be Good .

2 Likes

Mine was the Luminox Atacama. Too costly to buy, and now discontinued.

1 Like

Just a quick side note (no pun intended) I have 6 Tritium vials, but they are in the night sights of my Glock 19 and Glock 26. I’ll just go back into hiding now and leave you alone. :grin:

1 Like

Shame they don’t show the Night Mode. Beautiful.

2 Likes

Now there is a practical use of Radioactive Gas. :smile::slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

So Cool

1 Like

Yikes!!! Talk about sticker shock. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Look on their website for that, they use some nice and different colors in their lume.

2 Likes

This is beautifully done. Reminds me of my piano lessons when I was a kid! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you! But you missed the fun part earlier, when instead of the metronome’s arm, an actual gnome was swinging back and forth! :rofl:
(Same gnome as the one on the Metro platform)

4 Likes

That is a great page. I am off to do a Tritium Face right now. Thanks for posting that. Been sadly lacking in inspiration for a while. Been blaming Covid but we have to push through.

3 Likes

Man! Always missing the crazy stuff!:weary:

2 Likes

Theeeeere’s no need to fear… MetroGnome is here!

(we need a separate category for humor!)

7 Likes

Love it

5 Likes

For publishing there are two you can choose from, cartoon and fun. If I were you, I would definitely publish that one!

3 Likes

THAT is HYSTERICAL!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

I made a topic for humor faces - thought we could try to see what folks can come up with…

4 Likes