Seconds written in Text

My apologies in advance if this issue that I’m having has already been resolved in a prior topic. Is there a way to add the Second Count in a Text Form like One, Two Three … and so on .
Thankful for any help

Hi,

I guess what you are looking for is the second tag: #DsZ#
If you don’t want the 0 on the first ten then it’s the tag : #Ds#

Is that what you were looking for?

All tag : Tags – How can we help?

1 Like

no sorry Instead of 1, 2 , 3
i want one , two , three
the Words not the Numbers Hun

Facer doesn’t have a tag for seconds being displayed as words like it does for hours and minutes. You would have to write each word and use an opacity expression to display each one at the correct time.

1 Like

possible to give me that ? for number One and Two

This will take 60 different text elements but you can just write the word in the text box and place this in opacity.

$#Ds#==1?100:0$ $#Ds#==2?100:0$

This may end up being more work than it’s worth, but it should work for you.

1 Like

Big Big Thank you … For sure i probably only make this one time ha ha ha

[quote=“mrantisocialguy, post:6, topic:60307”]

Im sure this will be absolutely worth it … im already at 30 lmao :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

mrantisocialguy is always extremely helpful :grinning:

2 Likes

How about using a single text field with an if/then statement like the following…

This goes in the text field.
$(#Ds#)==1?ONE:$$(#Ds#)==2?TWO:$$(#Ds#)==3?THREE:$ …and so on to 60.

I don’t know if you can fit all that in one text field, but if not just split it into two or how ever many you need and continue this text displaying logic, making the appropriate text visible when needed. This works ok on my TicWatch. Wear OS.

PS.
Look at my watch face “Steely Multifunctional”, the world cities field. inspection mode is on.

1 Like

PSS…
Here is the entire statement…

$(#Ds#)==1?ONE:$$(#Ds#)==2?TWO:$$(#Ds#)==3?THREE:$$(#Ds#)==4?FOUR:$$(#Ds#)==5?FIVE:$$(#Ds#)==6?SIX:$$(#Ds#)==7?SEVEN:$$(#Ds#)==8?EIGHT:$$(#Ds#)==9?NINE:$$(#Ds#)==10?TEN:$$(#Ds#)==11?ELEVEN:$$(#Ds#)==12?TWELVE:$$(#Ds#)==13?THIRTEEN:$$(#Ds#)==14?FOURTEEN:$$(#Ds#)==15?FIFTEEN:$$(#Ds#)==16?SIXTEEN:$$(#Ds#)==17?SEVENTEEN:$$(#Ds#)==18?EIGHTEEN:$$(#Ds#)==19?NINETEEN:$$(#Ds#)==20?TWENTY:$$(#Ds#)==21?TWENTYONE:$$(#Ds#)==22?TWENTYTWO:$$(#Ds#)==23?TWENTYTHREE:$$(#Ds#)==24?TWENTYFOUR:$$(#Ds#)==25?TWENTYFIVE:$$(#Ds#)==26?TWENTYSIX:$$(#Ds#)==27?TWENTYSEVEN:$$(#Ds#)==28?TWENTYEIGHT:$$(#Ds#)==29?TWENTYNINE:$$(#Ds#)==30?THIRTY:$$(#Ds#)==31?THIRTYONE:$$(#Ds#)==32?THIRTYTWO:$$(#Ds#)==33?THIRTYTHREE:$$(#Ds#)==34?THIRTYFOUR:$$(#Ds#)==35?THIRTYFIVE:$$(#Ds#)==36?THIRTYSIX:$$(#Ds#)==37?THIRTYSEVEN:$$(#Ds#)==38?THIRTYEIGHT:$$(#Ds#)==39?THIRTYNINE:$$(#Ds#)==40?FORTY:$$(#Ds#)==41?FORTYONE:$$(#Ds#)==42?FORTYTWO:$$(#Ds#)==43?FORTYTHREE:$$(#Ds#)==44?FORTYFOUR:$$(#Ds#)==45?FORTYFIVE:$$(#Ds#)==46?FORTYSIX:$$(#Ds#)==47?FORTYSEVEN:$$(#Ds#)==48?FORTYEIGHT:$$(#Ds#)==49?FORTYNINE:$$(#Ds#)==50?FIFTY:$$(#Ds#)==51?FIFTYONE:$$(#Ds#)==52?FIFTYTWO:$$(#Ds#)==53?FIFTYTHREE:$$(#Ds#)==54?FIFTYFOUR:$$(#Ds#)==55?FIFTYFIVE:$$(#Ds#)==56?FIFTYSIX:$$(#Ds#)==57?FIFTYSEVEN:$$(#Ds#)==58?FIFTYEIGHT:$$(#Ds#)==59?FIFTYNINE:$$(#Ds#)==0?ZERO:$

Just copy paste into your text field.

The number words themselves, do not have to be upper case. I just did it that way here. They also do not have to be in any particular order, as the whole statement is evaluated each cycle.

2 Likes

Try this for the hours/minutes text:

#DhT# $(#Dm#)<=9?oh #DmT#:#DmT#$

2 Likes

Thank you all so much for the awesome help :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

This is excellent, thanks for sharing rmcewen63 :+1:

1 Like