Slow walk to 20K

Only been at it 3 Years . :smile: :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats Russell. Just passed that frontier too; still wondering what to think about that. There is of course always a bigger mountain to climb, but i prefer to enjoy the view for a while, wondering about the next step. Thanks for supporting everyone here at the forum and taking the time to help us all! Patrick.

1 Like

Ha Ha. Yeah just try to pay back some of the hepl I got. Without which I would not have achived what I wanted to.

Congratulations!

My next big step is 100K.

2 Likes

Wow . Congrats to you . That is an average of 800+ per face . From so few faces that is great . I tried to limit my Face count but as always I could not control myself . If you have a low count it encourages people to look through your whole Profile . Well done you . Nice Work .

1 Like

80 of them are published and 11 are premium (always low sync number), so in fact it’s 69 watchfaces.

1 Like

So the Batting Average is 1100 . I notice you do not bother With Analogue :::)))

Wow, incredible numbers. Congrats! I made almost 1400 faces to get past the mark of 20000. I noticed that depending on the day, I get 10 I say the first hour, then it dies somehow. Or, somebody stumbles on me and likes 30 faces or more. As I see it, I must have the record of the slowest one to reach that mark of 20000. Must be worth something. I must be that crazy turtle one…Luckily nobody knows how much effort that costed. Except my wife… you can guess, I never get that far without loosing her…So, no more running around, making faces as a crazy turtle.

1 Like

I like watchfaces with tons of informations and I hate when clock hands cover the data.

1 Like

I’ve just made it to the 10K sync club…

4 Likes

Hey Great stuff @masterboyhr . Off now to find the Face . Digital I Bet . :rofl:
Yeah Good one . Some nice work on there . So did you get an Invite to become a Partner Yet . :trophy:

1 Like

As we concluded: that ship has sailed a long time ago…

2 Likes

This kind of messages are making me so angry!

How much did you pay for the watchface, buddy?
How much did you pay to Facer?
And still complaining?

Untitled-1

2 Likes

Spelling is not Very Accurate . Your Comment Shows me exactly where you are located . Dumb Fucks Country .
The kind of Instruments these Guys want cost $48,000 . My friend has two Navigation devices on his Little Fishing Boat . He would not rely on One alone .

2 Likes

I agree. Facer watchfaces are what they are. Users are so spoiled.

1 Like

See . If they think you did not make your Watch Face properly they should just go look through a couple of Thousand others that are Free to see if they can find one that works better .:+1::rofl:

3 Likes

No idea how to message

1 Like

You will soon . Check you community Profile .

1 Like

I’ve been wrapped up in so many other things, that I missed my own 20K crossover. I’m estimating I finally hit it first of this month. A far cry from huge syncs many others have! :crazy_face:

screenshot

4 Likes

Nice, congratulations

1 Like