Slow walk to 20K

Well done @kourosh . it is not a Race . You have a low Number of Faces .I tried to keep it low but things expanded in front of me . You have a good average . About 250 per face . Mine is 100 . I think that tells the story better :::)))

I missed the time when it was exactly at 20k and missed it today too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey . Congrats Peter . Nice one . You have to be a bit OCD to get it spot on . You don’t want to be accused of that :::)))

1 Like

Sometimes it just feels good to see nice round numbers. Or nice oddball numbers too, like my car this past Sunday:

3 Likes

You are Obviously stopped . :joy: :smile:

Yes, quite stopped indeed!

And then, there are oddball numbers that are just not nice:

2 Likes

Yes 102 F is a Bitch of a Number .

1 Like

I am new to facer. How do I check my total number of syncs? Also, please suggest what should I do to create/learn/develop new watch faces? I am on the basic version at the moment. I just created my ID and created some basic watch faces. One of them got 10 syncs now and I was already on cloud 9 :smiley:

1 Like

see my answer in your other post about sync numbers…

You’ll be fine with basic to start with, unless you want to create stopwatches or want to have interactions.

To get started, check out the resource available. Lots of hands, tickmarks, and other things to use. Also the help section is quite useful. And, worth clicking on “Community” in Creator at the top right. You see faces from other makers which are open for inspection. You can go check out how their watches are made.

These are my watch faces which are open for inspection:

And if you get stuck, just ask the community…

1 Like

I am not sure which post you are referring to about watch face sync numbers? Could you please guide me or share the link @tom.vannes ?

1 Like
2 Likes

Nice number for this year . Should have checked it a couple of days a go at the stroke of new Year .

3 Likes