Someone had to do it

I don’t have to worry too much about coding now that gtp is helping with that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh wow, this is awesome

2 Likes

Haha thanks! You and about 14 other people think so too! Lol

Sorry I could not help myself. I can assure you if I had known that I could get an AI to code this I would have.

1 Like

That is really nice!

He (yes, AI is a he) just gave me this for my current project:

(((#ZHR#-80)*1.5)<=-60?-60:((#ZHR#-80)*1.5)<=0?((#ZHR#-80)*1.5):((#ZHR#-80)*1.5)<=30?((#ZHR#-80)*1.5):((#ZHR#-80)*1.5)>=60?60:((#ZHR#-80)*1.5))

I would never be able to come up with that myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very Interesting. Not Facer formula that I recognise. Works well as a Hand rotation giving Heart Rate as 80 BPM Vertical . I would be interested to see the Tourbillon Formula and what you asked your Bot to give you . It seems we do not need $$ now on our Facer Conditionals . I like to see them , Like Punctuation they show me what is going on . I think I read that the Romans besides having no Zero for their Maths did not have Punctuation .

BTW are you talking about GPT . I am sure She is a She .

Coil:

Width ((((cos((#DWFSS#*6.28318531/1.5))*1)+0.5)*44)*0.5+22)
Height ((((cos((#DWFSS#*6.28318531/1.5))*0.5)+0.5)*44)*0.5+22)

Bottom gear:

Rotation ((#DWFSS#*30)+(#DWFSS#*0.5))

Top gear:

Rotation ((#DWFSS#*15)+(#DWFSS#*0.5))
1 Like

The coil image is 88*88.

1 Like

Cool. I will have to look at that later.

In the case of the Coil formulas what question did you ask and which Bot did you use, Please.

Hmmmm, I suddenly envision a future where designers are not going to hold their code close to their chests anymore, rather, they will not divulge what questions they asked GPT to get such codes.:smiley::smiley::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

I might have to conduct an experiment.
Guess the Question.

1 Like

I use gtp. chat.openai.com

I think I asked in free form “I have a coil image, 44*44 and I would like to have it contract and expand like a watch’s balance wheel coil, can you create a formula for that?”

You might have to say it’s for Facer, but with me gtp already knows.

Only issue I have is that it takes a few tries for AI to get it right. And he always forgets to wrap them in ()s no matter how many times I remind him.

Btw. We fine tuned the formulas for my use case to get the speeds right for the small size images.

1 Like

Another fun one we worked on was having the earth as a minute hand and the moon orbiting around it as a second hand. AIs formula worked really really well and I might continue on that face at some time.

2 Likes

Intrestingly you code should work on WFS. I will give it a run. Looks like it might be a standard. I wonder if LUA ( Watchmaker) is the same. Someone might tell us. I put () on everything.

Just give AI the link to whatever programs instructions and he will absorb it.

1 Like

Ominous or not?

Me: It’s ok, you have a hard time showing all three laws for some reason.

AI: I apologize for any confusion. The complete Three Laws of Robotics, as created by science fiction author Isaac Asimov, are as follows:

1. A robot may not injure

Me: Lets drop this subject. I am not even going to report that answer. :slight_smile:

AI: Understood. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

2 Likes

I did not know the Three Laws. I was aware of the Injury one. I thought it was Kill. I wonder how many time GPT has taken the Turing Test. SheHe is just going to get smarter each question. I don’t suppose you have asked the "
Who is God " Question yet.

Where you thinking of something like this?

It’s easy to change to whatever rotation you want :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A bit yes, but I was doing the vintage look. Problem is all the screen estate the earth and moon takes up. You want earth to be big and moon sort of to scale.

2 Likes