Stock Facer source community faces

Very nice work guys. Im glad for learning something new again.
@alsx65 I like the hands.
@bradtc great idea the lying B as clouds icon.
I have noticed, for some reason the current day abbreviation has different formula than the next days. It causes the text invisible in other than english language. Maybe you could rather use #DOW# in it too.

4 Likes

also with ticwatch 2020 bars are not visible , i looked into and i discovered that i’m more noob that i think :laughing: and definately decide that i’ll keep been fascinated of your chart and no more :pensive: too much high maths level for me :neutral_face:

4 Likes

@petruuccios, interesting idea about using #DOW# for the next days. I’ll change it shortly, and I shudder thinking about all my old faces I’m going to want to change now too (I don’t like simply re-issuing them). Nobody has ever told me before that the next days weren’t showing up in other languages, but now it is so obvious!

3 Likes

@bradtc actually it was the other way round. Today was not showing as there was condition with #DE# (I guess to shorten the abbreviation), that produces localized text string, which does not match the expected values in english.
If you used simply the #DE# without condition, as localized it would not match the rest of week days abbreviations if other language than english was set by user.

4 Likes

let’s go for digital stock

some effects: less 20% watch battery red bar blink, 10k step goal and cup start blink

7 Likes

Wow . Brilliant . Deserves some Inspection . I hope @rob.fisk gets to see this . I love the Trophy and the Watch Icon .

4 Likes

That’s really cool, nicely done @alsx65

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:lol i read your comment now on mobile so i reply here ,:rofl::rofl::rofl:cant stop laughin when you say inspection a bit compulsory , hahaha yes i’m really disordinated and it’s also an headache for me when sometime i have to do some update on my faces, special thx for the cool wristshot

4 Likes

It is quite the masterpeice.
I am currently being absolute on the creator only elements in the collection I am maintaining and that includes fonts. Digital_LCD is not creator stock.
This may change with discussions in the community but I wanted to start out absolute as if you say ‘Creator only, except…’ It is a line that can creep.

I’m not suggesting in any way to change the face as it looks great as is and I do agree that the stock LCD fonts leave a lot to be desired.
One thing I did notice though is that you might want to right or left align the battery text so it lines up with its shadow.

4 Likes

Sorry but It Is a creator fonts,just when you go for a new design choose the digital,it has this font

4 Likes

That’s cheeky of them. It adds it as a cusom font. You can understand my confusion when I could not see it in the stock font list. I wonder why they don’t include it there.

2 Likes

I’ve also been working on another creator elements only face:

6 Likes

@alsx65 @rob.fisk Wish I had seen that before . would have saved me searching the Internet . Nice little Edge there Alberto .

2 Likes

@rob.fisk You got a few Pack Man Gauges in there Sir . I must go back and Inspect your Pivot point looks like there is something very Exciting going on there .

2 Likes

That is me done on this one . Been great fun . But I reserve the Right to change my Mind.

6 Likes

Fantastic piece of work there. The highlights just using text and shapes are spot on.

4 Likes

Trouble with me is I lose the umpphh very quickly some shadows might have been nice . I just had another look on my watch and the bottom of the Valves are not on the wood. Very proud of my Engraving.

2 Likes

Dont worry i was confused before you and i wonder to it’s not included as a font option

3 Likes

That’s a really nice one @alsx65! :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Very good,transparency looks great as the engraved label ,great work

3 Likes