Stock Facer source community faces

ok let’s start

7 Likes

Very Clever . I hope @rob.fisk sees this one .

3 Likes

Nice work!

3 Likes

thx for appreciation ,interesting inspiration rusty, never think we ca go so far with a sort of virtual lego :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Nicely done @alsx65 :clap:
Maybe fill in the spots where the Tickmarks are missing though, and raise the 12 up a bit :thinking:

1 Like

thx ,yeah you are right i’ll fill the spots ,about 12 tryed up but looks better there

2 Likes

Added it to the collection (Facer Creator Elements Only - watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer). Nice one.

4 Likes

Nice one Rob . Got that link saved : )

1 Like

Thx ,great collection idea,bookmarks,now is time for some Digital one :grin:

2 Likes

Nice idea for a face collection for all to contribute to. So are the rules basically no outside graphics or fonts, but unlimited maths?

3 Likes

Yes ,no maths limitation but i think inspection open is

4 Likes

Ok, I gave it a shot. I’ll admit I already had the bones for this one, so the real challenge was the weather forecast icons. I had trouble getting some of the odd characters to show up on my Tizen Galaxy watch, but they worked fine in the editor. Inspection is open.

7 Likes

Pretty damn good @bradtc :clap:
Nice to see you back mate :+1:

3 Likes

Impressive!

4 Likes

Thanks guys. I had one user telling me that the lines between the temperature dots aren’t showing up on a galaxy watch 4. I think it’s a new wearos bug.

4 Likes

That is a lot of Bones Brad 170+ layers of them . If I had two hats on I would take both of them off to you . The weather Icons are brilliant . If I ever wanted to do the graph line trick got the full tutorial there . Amazing Thanks .

Just looking back I bumped into your work round about " Beer O’clock " : )

4 Likes

Superb, i’m always fascinated about your graph charts ,great job

4 Likes

Thanks Rusty. I gave a tutorial on the graph methodology and formulas about a year ago somewhere on here…

3 Likes

When I first saw it my only thought was " That is to much for me " . I am beginning to understand some of the maths now . But your work is reasonably safe I find after 100 layers I have had enough .

3 Likes

Excellent face there. I’ve added it to the collection.

I was interested in seeing the motion for the time so I had a look

With your expression for the seconds + 5:
$((floor(#Ds#/5)*5)-5)==-5?55:((floor(#Ds#/5)*5)-5)$
I just thought I’d provide an alternate calculation. 6 to one, half doozen though@
$(#Ds#-(#Ds#%5)+5)=60?0:(#Ds#-(#DsZ#%5)+5)$

4 Likes