Stock Facer source community faces

I’m speechless ,great maths and displacement work,very very good

2 Likes

Next step will be trillion layers :grin::grin::grin:,love the depht you gived at elements,great idea with tickmarks and double lcd info,great job

2 Likes

Thanks Alberto.
It would be really helpful with this numbers, if we could group elements and shift them together, instead of clicking and dragging or rewriting each separately. Making some effects as images would be maybe more clean, but not so flexible.

2 Likes

We Hope to have this feature asap

1 Like

@petruuccios Ha Ha Facer Bricks . Good One . Spent ages looking for the Lume. Very clever . Even includes SR SS indicator . The face has a Really nice Look . I love your Dual function LCD displays . You might just get that one ripped off.

2 Likes

@russellcresser You are welcome to pick up useful “bricks” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@petruuccios When I talk to others about the Shoulders Giants that I Sit Upon to see my way I refer to guys like yourself . I have to say I have been using your Bricks for a While . I especially like the ones that change colour . Thank You .

2 Likes

ok guys my last for a bit ,due to job i have to stay away for at least 2 weeks,have fun and keep bricking :laughing:

4 Likes

I feel that this should be in the Collection .

2 Likes

Magic Font again . :grinning:

2 Likes

Added another to the mix. Secret font and all :wink:

3 Likes

Oh man, “work” is a four-letter word to those of us who are retired. :laughing:

4 Likes

And another with a slight mod to the worm battery bars and a nod to the old grey LCD digital displays.

5 Likes

Likening the Wormy Gauges . Nice one sir .

2 Likes

Inspiration for the offset taper comes from the topic OP so thanks @alsx65. I’m sticking with inspiration over plagiarism.
Made a guess at how the masking arc was done and it took me quite a while to make it work in 2 directions. Lots of fiddly angles and radii

2 Likes

When I first made the worms I almost didn’t want to add any watch elements at all they looked do good an pure on their own.

1 Like

Yeah it is great . Your last one is getting a little like Yin Yang.

1 Like

I kind of got that vibe and wanteted to put emergency empty cicles un the thick end. yes I see that but i Didn’r want to push it as a thing. I just lied what I had made.

New version with LCD borders,

3 Likes

Gosh. I can see the work you put into that. No happy snap with a couple of numbers there then. :+1::100::trophy:

1 Like