Stupid, pointless remarks

Can @Facer_Official please remove this persons comment from my Face that I Published earlier here - Gizmo411 - It's Halloween - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer
It is very pointless and off putting for anyone that sees it.

3 Likes

I think IT is confused with Facebook or Telegraph . Did you block IT ?

1 Like

Couldn’t even Flag it for some reason :no_mouth:

2 Likes

I see it follows A few respected Makers . I can not get a better translation than this .

2 Likes

I got this when I clicked on the Flag on my Laptop .

2 Likes

Sorry I did not post the shot .

2 Likes

Translation is obviously advertising some kind of sex by the looks of that :astonished: Bloody morons :rage:
@Linlay and @Facer_Official Can you guys do anything to get rid of the comment on my Face and deal with that User please?

2 Likes

I notice that guys like MIKEOB get shit for brains Comments . I notice that he does not respond . I always respond to a comment . As we all well Remember . I can not help myself .

2 Likes

I get one of those type of comments once in a while. It’s a real pain in the arse!

3 Likes

That image seems to be the cover of a (seemingly Persian) song named (loosely translated) “hello pepe in the box there are kilos and kilos of merchandise” – although I can’t figure out what/who “pepe” is. I found it on several Iranian websites streaming the song.

That last word that your translation shows as “sex” actually has 2 different meanings: one means commodities/merchandise, and the other means sex as in gender (not the act). Given the box and mention of inside it, merchandise seems more fitting.

Can’t figure out what that title actually means nor why that guy posted it. Listening to a portion of the song didn’t help either, partway through it changes from Persian to a different dialect (there are several ethnic dialects in Iran).

4 Likes

@icrltd4
My IDIOT commenter showed up this morning. All he says is his Facer username which in the Uzbek language means “face”. :rage:
Capture

3 Likes

Good bit of Sleuthing @kourosh Sir.

2 Likes

Congratulations Fuck Wit . You got your Name right . Sent you a screen shot . Could have sent you a Wrist Selfie . Well you might not have wanted to see that .

2 Likes

All not helping with my posts original question aimed at @Facer_Official guys :pensive:

2 Likes

So sorry . Also send them an email . I don’t think @Facer_Official or @Facer-Staff ever respond to being Invoked Here . But you never know . @Linlay is very good at responding here .

2 Likes

Hi guys,
My internet, phone, and TV service was offline for a few days because a neighbor changed ISP’s. AT&T’s cable burying crew cut my line once again (not the first time). @icrltd4 I’m sure that your rude, immature commenter is enjoying your concern. It’s a weekend so the Facer Official person in charge here may be off until Monday. I’ll send up a flag for help, but in the meantime, until the cavalry arrives, please send one of those famous Support Form requests. Posting your Ticket # here would be extremely helpful.

3 Likes

Have messaged you thank you :+1:

3 Likes

In case you have not been active lately, here’s the form: Submit a request – Facer Creator

3 Likes

Thank you VERY much @Facer_Official !!
After submitting my complaint all you’ve done is taken down LOADS of Faces that I created a long time ago which you state were created this month and most of what you removed was created using images/animations that either my friends or myself had made, absolutely NOT copyrighted material, so I’m left totally, and completely gobsmacked and disillusioned by your crazy actions!! Totally unwarranted and out of order, making me feel totally dismayed and disgusted…what the hell :astonished::astonished::astonished:
I’m so out of here…

2 Likes

@icrltd4
Isn’t that a kick in the family jewels, for crying out loud?!?! I had already decided that I am not renewing my Pro upgrade next year. Plus, I’ve been considering backing off of making faces so much also. Your issue is just confirming my decisions about Facer.

3 Likes