⚡️ The Facer team is HIRING!

The Facer team is excited to be hiring for a few new positions in engineering and social media space. If you are interested, please review the openings and apply at https://careers.facer.io

Looking forward to growing the team with more Facer friends!

6 Likes

So I have an issue that’s soon to go bad for facer. Very simply…Where is my refund?? I was charged for facer premium, yet I did not authorize the charge. I had sent an email to facer support and had received a response. Once I submitted proof of transaction, I stopped hearing back. This is unacceptable as it has been near a work week since I’ve submitted the info and have heard nothing. This is bad news for facer. I suggest a refund is processed post haste! I have submitted, several times, any and all documentation needed as proof of transaction in order for facer to process a refund. I better hear back immediately about this and it better be that my refund has already hit my acct.
There is no reason I have not heard back unless facer doesn’t intend to give me a refund for charges I did not authorize. I am not a person that facer wants to go up against. Process the refund immediately and make sure the money hits my acct immediately. This is no longer a request!

Shadow,
Good for you mate.
These people are nothing more than profiteering parasites.
Everytime I go to change a face from my favourites the same errors appear.
I have shut down the auto payment for next year and next will be the £9.95 for this year.
If they don’t fix this. I shall do a straight bank charge back. They really are quite a disgusting outfit. The only people who say nice things are the developers.

No conflict of interest there, not much there isn’t
Kind regards
Allan

PS I am another not to be messed about this. I have sued Amazon twice and won both time. These Corporate profiteers are just that. I will bring these parasites to their knees with my reviews which reach 300m a month.
One more chance from me.
Good luck with your endeavours

Allan

I am not interested in your comments.

I want a refund of my £9.95.

Failing that I shall do a bank charge back on the basis of sold with the intention to defraud

You have 48 hours to refund or a card chargeback through the bank will commence.

Allan Keston

I have started a bank chargeback this morning for £9.95